Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,216 Tìm: 0
I Think They Call This Love

Thể hiện: Matthew Ifield Cover


Ca khúc cover: "I Think They Call This Love" do Matthew Ifield thể hiện bằng chất giọng ấm áp, giàu cảm xúc, chân thành. Đây là ca khúc mang lại cảm giác tươi trẻ, hiện đại nhưng không kém phần ý nghĩa, sâu lắng.


Lyrics:

They say, you know when you know

So let's face it, you had me at hello

Hesitation never helps

How could this be anything, anything else?

When all I dream of is your eyes

All I long for is your touch

And darlin', something tells me that's enough, mmm

You can say that I'm a fool

And I don't know very much

But I think they call this love

One smile, one kiss, two lonely hearts is all that it takes

Now, baby, you're on my mind, every night, every day

Good vibrations getting loud

How could this be anything, anything else?

When all I dream of is your eyes

All I long for is your touch

And darlin', something tells me that's enough, mmm

You can say that I'm a fool

And I don't know very much

But I think they call this love

Oh, I think they call this love, ooh

What could this be

Between you and me? Oh

Oh, all I dream of is your eyes

All I long for is your touch

And darlin', something tells me, tells me it's enough, mmm

You can say that I'm a fool

And I don't know very much

But I think they call-

Oh, I think they call-

Yes, I think they call this love

This love
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back