Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 431 Tìm: 0
"10 Toes Down" là lời tự sự về hành trình trưởng thành đầy áp lực, nơi người nghệ sĩ phải đối diện nỗi sợ, tổn thương và những lựa chọn nặng trĩu trên vai. Giai điệu và câu chữ mang tinh thần kiên cường: Dù mệt mỏi, vẫn đứng vững bằng cả "mười đầu ngón chân" để không ngừng bước tiếp.

Bài hát: 10 Toes Down

Thể hiện: Thành Draw

Lời bài hát:


Far and nigh, long way to go

Far and cold, cold side, try to fight the fear

Right now, I'm feeling, feeling clear

Who knows about saving our own heads

Kids are making a mess inside,

But they can't say anything

I think that as an adult,

I have to face the pain of rejection

Keep pushing it back,

And push it back,

To get to the top

Too complicated, everything is too complicated

Can't push it back, push it back

Can't let it stay in my heart,

Keep pushing it back,

Keep pushing it back

Keep pushing it back,

Uh,

10 toes down,

In the middle,

Got to let them know

Oh,

The dream is too big,

Too big,

It's too vague

I don't need a role model in this game

Long time no see, now I'm texting you

Still full of the messages on my shoulder for so long

I ask for forgiveness for the times I was so desperate,

I forgot

Why is my back always sore,

I hope that the child will go far and come back

I'm tired of walking around,

The good people used to lose

I pray to the sky for the rain when the storm comes

It's coming, pop it, pop it, boom

One bath,

No one baths twice,

I admit all my mistakes

They think I'm like a farmer,

So they look at me,

Who do I belong to?

Right now, from the middle

We know we know oh we know we know

Oh we know we know oh we know we know

I'm so worried,

I'm so scared,

I want to be happy

I'm like a bar, I see the view, I see a few cats

Happiness is simple,

Everything turns out to be simple

Just keep looking for the high,

I want to go with you to the end

Be alright, gonna be alright

Just keep doing everything,

No one will come to you

Be alright, gonna be alright

I do everything for this traveler, hold up

I don't know what to do
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back