Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 349 Tìm: 0
2.0

Trình bày: Close Your Eyes

Mini-album: Blackout​

Bài hát "2.0" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]Close Your Eyes[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành vào ngày 11 tháng 11 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ ba[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255) ]blackout[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc. "2.0"[/COLOR] là một tuyên ngôn tình yêu hiện đại, công nghệ hóa, nói về việc tìm thấy một nửa hoàn hảo, người đã giúp họ nâng cấp bản thân lên phiên bản tốt nhất và tạo ra một mối quan hệ đồng bộ tuyệt đối không cần lời nói.


Phiên âm:

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh

Ne rideume daeun naui sumgyeol

Ocha eopsi ppajyeo deureo

Tagonagil neoui pattern

New version, jeonghwaki kkeulliji

Never need a conversation

Neol wihae seolgyedwae

Never making calculations

Ne sinhoe naro baneunghae

Urineun L-O-O-P

Gongyuhaneun logic

Jiyeon eomneun running

Seems so perfect

Saeropge S-Y-N-C

Sum swideut align

Here in the byte, here in the byte

Come alive

I'm down, waiting for your sign (Sign)

Yes, now

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Update, jogeoneun chungjok, two-point-oh

Neomani gajin key, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh

Relax and lean, jeulgyeo saeroun flow, oh, oh

Buffering ttawi eopsi, matchwojin frequency

It's all new, let's not take it slow (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Push to start then I wake up, yeah

Junbineun da kkeunnasseo

Update, update, like, "Woah"

Neoneun geujeo keullingman hae

Like that, like that, like, "Woah"

Yeongyeolhae you and I, han beon deo take a ride

Tteugeopge twineun spark, yeah

Down to every byte, no need to verify

You're the trigger that I want

I'm down, waiting for your sign (Oh)

Yes, now

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh (Two, two-point-oh)

Update, jogeoneun chungjok, two-point-oh (Yeah; Two, two-point-oh)

Neomani gajin key, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go (Time to go)

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh (Two, two-point-oh)

Relax and lean, jeulgyeo saeroun flow, oh, oh

Buffering ttawi eopsi, matchwojin frequency

It's all new, let's not take it slow

Push to start then I wake up, baby (Yeah)

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Final form, no prototype

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah

Push to start, then I wake up (Up, up, up, up), two-point-oh (Two-point-oh)

Run the code, sijakdwaesseo, two-point-oh (I'm the one you need)

Hanaga doeneun sync, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go (Go)

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh (Oh)

Mangseorim eopsi jaba, nae soneul hold, oh, oh

Yeongyeoldoen sungane neukkyeojin synergy

It's all new, let's not take it slow

Push to start, then I wake up, baby

Push to start, then I wake up

Oh, hm-mm

Lời bài hát:

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh

네 리듬에 닿은 나의 숨결

오차 없이 빠져 들어

타고나길 너의 pattern

New version, 정확히 끌리지

Never need a conversation

널 위해 설계돼

Never making calculations

네 신호에 나로 반응해

우리는 L-O-O-P

공유하는 logic

지연 없는 running

Seems so perfect

새롭게 S-Y-N-C

숨 쉬듯 align

Here in the byte, here in the byte

Come alive

I'm down, waiting for your sign (Sign)

Yes, now

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Update, 조건은 충족, two-point-oh

너만이 가진 key, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh

Relax and lean, 즐겨 새로운 flow, oh, oh

Buffering 따위 없이, 맞춰진 frequency

It's all new, let's not take it slow (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Push to start then I wake up, yeah

준비는 다 끝났어

Update, update, like, "Woah"

너는 그저 클릭만 해

Like that, like that, like, "Woah"

연결해 you and I, 한 번 더 take a ride

뜨겁게 튀는 spark, yeah

Down to every byte, no need to verify

You're the trigger that I want

I'm down, waiting for your sign (Oh)

Yes, now

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh (Two, two-point-oh)

Update, 조건은 충족, two-point-oh (Yeah; Two, two-point-oh)

너만이 가진 key, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go (Time to go)

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh (Two, two-point-oh)

Relax and lean, 즐겨 새로운 flow, oh, oh

Buffering 따위 없이, 맞춰진 frequency

It's all new, let's not take it slow

Push to start then I wake up, baby (Yeah)

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Final form, no prototype

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah

Push to start, then I wake up (Up, up, up, up), two-point-oh (Two-point-oh)

Run the code, 시작됐어, two-point-oh (I'm the one you need)

하나가 되는 sync, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go (Go)

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh (Oh)

망설임 없이 잡아, 내 손을 hold, oh, oh

연결된 순간에 느껴진 synergy

It's all new, let's not take it slow

Push to start, then I wake up, baby

Push to start, then I wake up

Oh, hm-mm

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh

My breath reaching your rhythm

I fall into it without fail

Your pattern is inherent

New version, I'm drawn to it precisely

Never need a conversation

I was designed for you

Never making calculations

I react to your signal as myself

We are L-O-O-P

A shared logic

Running without delay

Seems so perfect

Newly S-Y-N-C

Aligning like breathing

Here in the byte, here in the byte

Come alive

I'm down, waiting for your sign (Sign)

Yes, now

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Update, the conditions are met, two-point-oh

The key only you possess, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh

Relax and lean, enjoy the new flow, oh, oh

Without buffering, the frequency is matched

It's all new, let's not take it slow (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Push to start then I wake up, yeah

Preparation is all complete

Update, update, like, "Woah"

You just have to click

Like that, like that, like, "Woah"

Connect you and I, one more time take a ride

The fiercely jumping spark, yeah

Down to every byte, no need to verify

You're the trigger that I want

I'm down, waiting for your sign (Oh)

Yes, now

Push to start, then I wake up, two-point-oh (Two, two-point-oh)

Update, the conditions are met, two-point-oh (Yeah; Two, two-point-oh)

The key only you possess, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go (Time to go)

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh (Two, two-point-oh)

Relax and lean, enjoy the new flow, oh, oh

Without buffering, the frequency is matched

It's all new, let's not take it slow

Push to start then I wake up, baby (Yeah)

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Final form, no prototype

Then I wake up, two-point-oh, yeah

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Then I wake up, two-point-oh

Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah

Push to start, then I wake up (Up, up, up, up), two-point-oh (Two-point-oh)

Run the code, it has started, two-point-oh (I'm the one you need)

A synchronicity that makes us one, know I'm the one you need

Do it now, it's just time to go (Go)

Hit a new phase in my new wave, two-point-oh (Oh)

Don't hesitate, hold my hand, oh, oh

The synergy felt the moment we connected

It's all new, let's not take it slow

Push to start, then I wake up, baby

Push to start, then I wake up

Oh, hm-mm

Lời dịch:

Nhấn để khởi động, rồi tôi thức giấc, phiên bản 2.0 (two-point-oh)

Hơi thở tôi chạm đến nhịp điệu của bạn

Tôi chìm đắm vào nó không chút sai lệch

Mô thức của bạn là bẩm sinh

Phiên bản mới, tôi bị cuốn hút một cách chính xác

Không bao giờ cần một cuộc trò chuyện

Tôi đã được thiết kế dành cho bạn

Không bao giờ cần tính toán

Tôi phản ứng với tín hiệu của bạn như là chính tôi

Chúng ta là vòng lặp

Một logic được chia sẻ

Vận hành không trì hoãn

Dường như quá hoàn hảo

Đồng bộ một cách mới mẻ

Hòa hợp như hơi thở

Ở đây trong từng byte, ở đây trong từng byte

Sống dậy

Tôi sẵn sàng, chờ đợi tín hiệu của bạn (Tín hiệu)

Vâng, ngay bây giờ

Nhấn để khởi động, rồi tôi thức giấc, hai-chấm-không (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Cập nhật, các điều kiện đã được thỏa mãn, 2.0

Chìa khóa chỉ bạn sở hữu, biết rằng tôi là người bạn cần

Làm đi, đã đến lúc phải đi rồi

Bước vào giai đoạn mới trong làn sóng mới của tôi, 2.0

Thư giãn và nghiêng mình, tận hưởng dòng chảy mới, oh, oh

Không cần phải tải đệm, tần số đã được khớp

Mọi thứ đều mới, chúng ta đừng chậm lại (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Nhấn để khởi động rồi tôi thức giấc, yeah

Mọi sự chuẩn bị đã hoàn tất

Cập nhật, cập nhật, kiểu như, "Woah"

Bạn chỉ cần nhấp chuột mà thôi

Kiểu đó, kiểu đó, kiểu như, "Woah"

Kết nối bạn và tôi, thêm một lần nữa cùng lướt đi

Tia lửa nóng bỏng đang nảy lên, yeah

Xuống tận từng byte, không cần phải xác minh

Bạn là kích hoạt mà tôi mong muốn

Tôi sẵn sàng, chờ đợi tín hiệu của bạn (Oh)

Vâng, ngay bây giờ

Nhấn để khởi động, rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0 (2.0)

Cập nhật, các điều kiện đã được thỏa mãn, 2.0 (Yeah; 2.0)

Chìa khóa chỉ bạn sở hữu, biết rằng tôi là người bạn cần

Làm đi, đã đến lúc phải đi rồi (Đến lúc phải đi)

Bước vào giai đoạn mới trong làn sóng mới của tôi, 2.0 (2.0)

Thư giãn và nghiêng mình, tận hưởng dòng chảy mới, oh, oh

Không cần phải tải đệm, tần số đã được khớp

Mọi thứ đều mới, chúng ta đừng chậm lại

Nhấn để khởi động rồi tôi thức giấc, baby (Yeah)

Rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0, yeah

Rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0, yeah

Rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0

Hình dạng cuối cùng, không còn nguyên mẫu

Rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0, yeah

Rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0

Rồi tôi thức giấc, 2.0

Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah

Nhấn để khởi động, rồi tôi thức giấc (Thức giấc, thức giấc, thức giấc), 2.0 (2.0)

Chạy mã, nó đã bắt đầu, 2.0 (Tôi là người bạn cần)

Một sự đồng bộ khiến chúng ta thành một, biết rằng tôi là người bạn cần

Làm đi, đã đến lúc phải đi rồi

Bước vào giai đoạn mới trong làn sóng mới của tôi, 2.0 (Oh)

Đừng do dự, nắm lấy tay tôi, oh, oh

Sức mạnh tổng hợp cảm nhận được ngay khi chúng ta kết nối

Mọi thứ đều mới, chúng ta đừng chậm lại

Nhấn để khởi động, rồi tôi thức giấc, baby

Nhấn để khởi động, rồi tôi thức giấc

Oh, hm-mm
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back