3am
Thể hiện: Rosé
Đây là ca khúc thể hiện nỗi khát khao được yêu dù trải qua vô vàn đau khổ, tổn thương trong tình yêu tan vỡ. "3am" là ca khúc giàu cảm xúc do Rosé thể hiện bằng giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ nhẹ nhàng, sâu lắng.
Lyrics
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just saw a red flag
Gonna pretend I didn't see that
"Cause is it really, really that bad?
I need you really, really that bad
So, can we keep this story flowing?
" Forget that shit, "my mother always told me
" Cause nothing's really perfect like that
I need you really, really that bad
I need you really, really that bad
The one I run to
Take my pink promise and the lies too
I want the pretty talking and the crying too
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to bе you
When it's 3 a. M.
And I'm losing myself and my mind again
The onе who gives me love that's bulletproof
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Hold me
Kiss me on my face, and shit about the world to me all day
Even when I crazy you out, say you're not quite getting sold out
Slowly, raise your eyes, my tongue
You're everything I need and it's so damming
And even when you put me through hell
You're not like anyone else
The one I run to
Take my pink promise and the lies too
I want the pretty talking and the crying too
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to be you
When it's 3 a. M.
And I'm losing myself and my mind again
The one who gives me love that's bulletproof
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Thể hiện: Rosé
Đây là ca khúc thể hiện nỗi khát khao được yêu dù trải qua vô vàn đau khổ, tổn thương trong tình yêu tan vỡ. "3am" là ca khúc giàu cảm xúc do Rosé thể hiện bằng giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ nhẹ nhàng, sâu lắng.
Lyrics
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just saw a red flag
Gonna pretend I didn't see that
"Cause is it really, really that bad?
I need you really, really that bad
So, can we keep this story flowing?
" Forget that shit, "my mother always told me
" Cause nothing's really perfect like that
I need you really, really that bad
I need you really, really that bad
The one I run to
Take my pink promise and the lies too
I want the pretty talking and the crying too
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to bе you
When it's 3 a. M.
And I'm losing myself and my mind again
The onе who gives me love that's bulletproof
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Hold me
Kiss me on my face, and shit about the world to me all day
Even when I crazy you out, say you're not quite getting sold out
Slowly, raise your eyes, my tongue
You're everything I need and it's so damming
And even when you put me through hell
You're not like anyone else
The one I run to
Take my pink promise and the lies too
I want the pretty talking and the crying too
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to be you
When it's 3 a. M.
And I'm losing myself and my mind again
The one who gives me love that's bulletproof
The world can roll their eyes, but there's no use
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh
I just want it to be you
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
