Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 384 Tìm: 0
8-BIT HEART

Trình bày: ITZY

Mini-album: TUNNEL VISION​

"8-BIT HEART" [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]ITZY[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]được phát hành Audio chính thức vào ngày 10 tháng 11 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ 11[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ][COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 77) ]TUNNEL VISION[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0) ]của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "8-BIT HEART"[/COLOR] là một lời cảnh báo sắc sảo, dùng ngôn ngữ game để nói về việc từ chối bị coi thường và sự quyết tâm tự chữa lành sau khi một mối quan hệ không rõ ràng gây ra quá nhiều tổn thương.


Phiên âm:

Welcome, press any key to start

Loading

Press start, you know where you are?

Welcome to the universe, jigyeoun real world

Ijen kkeobeoryeo, shut down

Dapdapan filter beoseo (Reset)

Bing-bang-badda-zing-zang, badda-bing-bong-big-bam

Beat you, any match anywhere anytime

What you talking about, what you talking about

Chama watji, maldo an doeneun lies, useotjiman uh, I'm so disappointed

Call me a side quest

No shade, no tea (But obviously)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

Jiwojin gamjeong da saero gochim hae

(I'm offended) Emotion cut, cut, cut, cut

Don't back it up, up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Dansunhaedo tturyeothaji, hm no

Swiwo boyeodo kodeuneun deep, yes I know

Nareul gyesok upgrade jung, it's my rule

Like some super, mega maniac

Kkaejin mameul replay, dasi chaewo gamyeo, yeah

Hoebokaji like pixel, dasi urin upgrade patch

Excuse me what the hell was that, I'm wondering

Who do you think you are? (Question mark)

Call me a side quest

No shade, no tea (But obviously)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

Jiwojin gamjeong da saero gochim hae

(I'm offended) Emotion cut, cut, cut, cut

Don't back it up, up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Where you hiding? Come back

Don't go, come, come back

Hello? Are you there?

Don't leave me

What's it like there living on the outside

Are you happy in another game (Game)

Do you find love, ijen seonmyeonghae

What's it feel like on the outside (Oh, you're back)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

Jiwojin gamjeong da saero gochim hae

(I'm offended) I'm offended, cut, cut

Don't back it up up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Oopsie

A-B-C-D-E-F-G, I have to go

Lời bài hát:

Welcome, press any key to start

Loading

Press start, you know where you are?

Welcome to the universe, 지겨운 real world

이젠 꺼버려, shut down

답답한 filter 벗어 (Reset)

Bing-bang-badda-zing-zang, badda-bing-bong-big-bam

Beat you, any match anywhere anytime

What you talking about, what you talking about

참아 왔지, 말도 안 되는 lies, 웃었지만 uh, I'm so disappointed

Call me a side quest

No shade, no tea (But obviously)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

지워진 감정 다 새로 고침 해

(I'm offended) Emotion cut, cut, cut, cut

Don't back it up, up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

단순해도 뚜렷하지, hm no

쉬워 보여도 코드는 deep, yes I know

나를 계속 upgrade 중, it's my rule

Like some super, mega maniac

깨진 맘을 replay, 다시 채워 가며, yeah

회복하지 like pixel, 다시 우린 upgrade patch

Excuse me what the hell was that, I'm wondering

Who do you think you are? (Question mark)

Call me a side quest

No shade, no tea (But obviously)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

지워진 감정 다 새로 고침 해

(I'm offended) Emotion cut, cut, cut, cut

Don't back it up, up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Where you hiding? Come back

Don't go, come, come back

Hello? Are you there?

Don't leave me

What's it like there living on the outside

Are you happy in another game (Game)

Do you find love, 이젠 선명해

What's it feel like on the outside (Oh, you're back)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

지워진 감정 다 새로 고침 해

(I'm offended) I'm offended, cut, cut

Don't back it up up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Oopsie

A-B-C-D-E-F-G, I have to go

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Welcome, press any key to start

Loading

Press start, you know where you are?

Welcome to the universe, the boring real world

Now turn it off, shut down

Take off the frustrating filter (Reset)

Bing-bang-badda-zing-zang, badda-bing-bong-big-bam

Beat you, any match anywhere anytime

What you talking about, what you talking about

I endured it, those ridiculous lies, I smiled but uh, I'm so disappointed

Call me a side quest

No shade, no tea (But obviously)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

Refresh all the erased emotions

(I'm offended) Emotion cut, cut, cut, cut

Don't back it up, up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Even if it's simple, it's clear, hm no

Even if it looks easy, the code is deep, yes I know

I am continuously upgrading myself, it's my rule

Like some super, mega maniac

Replay the broken heart, filling it up again, yeah

Recovering like a pixel, we are an upgrade patch again

Excuse me what the hell was that, I'm wondering

Who do you think you are? (Question mark)

Call me a side quest

No shade, no tea (But obviously)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

Refresh all the erased emotions

(I'm offended) Emotion cut, cut, cut, cut

Don't back it up, up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Where you hiding? Come back

Don't go, come, come back

Hello? Are you there?

Don't leave me

What's it like there living on the outside

Are you happy in another game (Game)

Do you find love, it's clear now

What's it feel like on the outside (Oh, you're back)

(I'm offended) Hit go like bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb

Refresh all the erased emotions

(I'm offended) I'm offended, cut, cut

Don't back it up up, shutdown mode

Why you always loading on my 8-bit heart?

On my, on my, on my, on my 8-bit heart

Why you always loading on my 8-bit?

You crush my peace, just shut down mode? Oh, I am defended

Oopsie

A-B-C-D-E-F-G, I have to go

Lời dịch:

Welcome, nhấn phím bất kỳ để bắt đầu

Đang tải..

Nhấn bắt đầu, bạn có biết mình đang ở đâu không?

Chào mừng đến với vũ trụ, thế giới thực nhàm chán

Bây giờ hãy tắt nó đi, đóng lại

Cởi bỏ bộ lọc khó chịu (Đặt lại)

Bing-bang-badda-zing-zang, badda-bing-bong-big-bam

Đánh bại bạn, bất kỳ trận đấu nào, ở đâu, bất cứ lúc nào

Bạn đang nói về cái gì vậy, bạn đang nói về cái gì vậy

Tôi đã chịu đựng nó, những lời nói dối vô lý đó, tôi đã cười nhưng uh, tôi thất vọng vô cùng

Gọi tôi là nhiệm vụ phụ

Không chỉ trích, không bàn tán (Nhưng rõ ràng là)

(Tôi bị xúc phạm) Nhấn đi như bom, bom, bom, bom

Làm mới lại tất cả những cảm xúc đã bị xóa

(Tôi bị xúc phạm) Cảm xúc bị cắt, cắt, cắt, cắt

Đừng sao lưu nó, đóng lại

Tại sao bạn luôn tải vào trái tim 8-bit của tôi?

Trong trái tim 8-bit của tôi, của tôi, của tôi, của tôi

Tại sao bạn luôn tải vào 8-bit của tôi?

Bạn nghiền nát sự bình yên của tôi, chỉ chế độ đóng lại thôi sao? Ồ, tôi đã tự vệ

Dù đơn giản, nó vẫn rõ ràng, ừm không

Dù trông dễ dàng, mã lệnh vẫn sâu sắc, vâng tôi biết

Tôi đang liên tục nâng cấp bản thân, đó là quy tắc của tôi

Giống như một kẻ siêu, mega cuồng loạn

Phát lại trái tim tan vỡ, lấp đầy nó lần nữa, yeah

Phục hồi như một pixel, chúng ta lại là một bản vá nâng cấp

Xin lỗi, cái quái gì thế, tôi tự hỏi

Bạn nghĩ bạn là ai? (Dấu chấm hỏi)

Gọi tôi là nhiệm vụ phụ

Không chỉ trích, không bàn tán (Nhưng rõ ràng là)

(Tôi bị xúc phạm) Nhấn đi như bom, bom, bom, bom

Làm mới lại tất cả những cảm xúc đã bị xóa

(Tôi bị xúc phạm) Cảm xúc bị cắt, cắt, cắt, cắt

Đừng sao lưu nó, đóng lại

Tại sao bạn luôn tải vào trái tim 8-bit của tôi?

Trong trái tim 8-bit của tôi, của tôi, của tôi, của tôi

Tại sao bạn luôn tải vào 8-bit của tôi?

Bạn nghiền nát sự bình yên của tôi, chỉ chế độ đóng lại thôi sao? Ồ, tôi đã tự vệ

Bạn đang trốn ở đâu? Quay lại đi

Đừng đi, quay, quay lại đi

Xin chào? Bạn có ở đó không?

Đừng bỏ tôi

Sống ở bên ngoài đó thì thế nào

Bạn có hạnh phúc trong một trò chơi khác không

Bạn có tìm thấy tình yêu không, giờ đã rõ ràng rồi

Cảm giác ở bên ngoài thế nào (Ồ, bạn đã quay lại)

(Tôi bị xúc phạm) Nhấn đi như bom, bom, bom, bom

Làm mới lại tất cả những cảm xúc đã bị xóa

(Tôi bị xúc phạm) Tôi bị xúc phạm, cắt, cắt

Đừng sao lưu nó, đóng lại

Tại sao bạn luôn tải vào trái tim 8-bit của tôi?

Trong trái tim 8-bit của tôi, của tôi, của tôi, của tôi

Tại sao bạn luôn tải vào 8-bit của tôi?

Bạn nghiền nát sự bình yên của tôi, chỉ chế độ đóng lại thôi sao? Ồ, tôi đã tự vệ

Ối

A-B-C-D-E-F-G, tôi phải đi
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back