JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Bài hát "99. MP3" toát lên tinh thần tự do, khám phá bản thân và tìm thấy ánh sáng mới trong chính mình. Giai điệu tươi sáng kết hợp lời ca lạc quan tạo cảm giác phấn chấn và tràn đầy năng lượng
Bài hát: 99. MP3
Thể hiện: Mai Phương
Lời bài hát:
Where do I go?
Where do I go?
Pre-chorus:
Finally I
Found my own way
The voice within me saying
Maybe one day
When I awake
This is real..
What the hell did I just say?
Chorus:
Do I do I do I
See and feel this new light?
Carry on til' sunrise
Songs that make me feel right
Things I cannot rewrite
I can make em' sound nice
Melodies to replay
"A beautiful mess"
Cuz I'm
Cool
Cool