Bài hát: Agora Hills
Ca sĩ: Doja Cat
"Agora Hills" của Doja Cat là bài hát ca ngợi tình yêu, tình cảm và mong muốn được thể hiện một cách công khai một mối quan hệ yêu đương. Nó truyền tải cảm giác tự tin, tự hào về mối quan hệ giữa ca sĩ và bạn diễn của mình, bất chấp ý kiến của người khác. Lời bài hát kết hợp sự hài hước và vui tươi, tạo thêm chiều sâu và nét đặc sắc cho bài hát.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Doja Cat]
Oh!
Yeah, yeah!
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Kissing and hope they caught us (Ah)
Whether they like or not (Not)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna brag about it (Yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (Knot)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
[Post-Chorus: Doja Cat]
I wanna show you (Off)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you
[Refrain: Doja Cat]
Hold my hand
You can hit while they watch, boy
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
So, 9: 30? I'll see you there
No, you hang up, you hang up
[Verse 1: Doja Cat]
Something different about you
Love it when he hit and smack too
Baby, let me lick on your tattoos
That's true that I like PDA, take it to a seedy place
Suck a little dick in the bathroom
"Who that man with the big strong hands
On her ass in the club with the paps?" Baby, that's you
Front-seat chilling with the window down
I be ten toеs down on the dash getting fast food
Hope you can handlе the heat, put your name in the streets
Get used to my fans looking at you
Fuck what they heard, I don't fuck with them birds
I'm a mean kitty, don't get stabbed with the rat tooth
Boys be mad that I don't fuck incels
Girls hate too, gun to their pigtail
I love you, I wanna big chill
Boy don't trip, I'll split a big bill
Take you 'round the world, they don't have to understand
Rub it in their face, put a rock on her hand
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
Baby, can you call me back? I miss you
It's so lonely in my mansion
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Kissing and hope they caught us (Ah)
Whether they like or not (Not)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna brag about it (Yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (Knot)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
[Post-Chorus: Doja Cat]
I wanna show you (Off)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you
[Refrain: Doja Cat]
Hold my hand
You can hit while they watch, boy
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
Ah, sorry, I was taking a sip of my root beer
[Verse 2: Doja Cat]
"Cause love is pain, but I need this shit (Yeah)
We fuck too good when the bean kicks in
Like Fortnite, I" ma need your skin (Yeah)
Don't give a fuck where the penis been (Uh)
Boy, you're the one, you're the only man
Me and you on my OnlyFans
Holy cow, you're the Holy Tring
Hold me down when a hole need dick
Be my security, it's your therapy
With you, I ain't holding shit back
When I need my space, you give that
When he broke my heart, you fixed that
With a long walk on the beach
Love it when they honk-honk on the street (Beep)
When they see us zoom by in the Jeep (Yeah)
We a whole damn joint, we a energy
Baby, we could just ride on our enemies
They all want to know how you get to me
Let 'em feel how they feel and be Philistines
"Cause this type of love" s the epitome, said
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
Baby, you're literally capping to me right now
Like why are you capping me?
You just cap so hard, it's- I don't know what to do
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Kissing and hope they caught us (Ah)
Whether they like or not (Not)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna brag about it (Yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (Knot)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
[Post-Chorus: Doja Cat]
I wanna show you (Off)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you
[Outro: Doja Cat]
Hold my hand
You can hit while they watch, boy
Ca sĩ: Doja Cat
"Agora Hills" của Doja Cat là bài hát ca ngợi tình yêu, tình cảm và mong muốn được thể hiện một cách công khai một mối quan hệ yêu đương. Nó truyền tải cảm giác tự tin, tự hào về mối quan hệ giữa ca sĩ và bạn diễn của mình, bất chấp ý kiến của người khác. Lời bài hát kết hợp sự hài hước và vui tươi, tạo thêm chiều sâu và nét đặc sắc cho bài hát.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Doja Cat]
Oh!
Yeah, yeah!
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Kissing and hope they caught us (Ah)
Whether they like or not (Not)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna brag about it (Yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (Knot)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
[Post-Chorus: Doja Cat]
I wanna show you (Off)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you
[Refrain: Doja Cat]
Hold my hand
You can hit while they watch, boy
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
So, 9: 30? I'll see you there
No, you hang up, you hang up
[Verse 1: Doja Cat]
Something different about you
Love it when he hit and smack too
Baby, let me lick on your tattoos
That's true that I like PDA, take it to a seedy place
Suck a little dick in the bathroom
"Who that man with the big strong hands
On her ass in the club with the paps?" Baby, that's you
Front-seat chilling with the window down
I be ten toеs down on the dash getting fast food
Hope you can handlе the heat, put your name in the streets
Get used to my fans looking at you
Fuck what they heard, I don't fuck with them birds
I'm a mean kitty, don't get stabbed with the rat tooth
Boys be mad that I don't fuck incels
Girls hate too, gun to their pigtail
I love you, I wanna big chill
Boy don't trip, I'll split a big bill
Take you 'round the world, they don't have to understand
Rub it in their face, put a rock on her hand
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
Baby, can you call me back? I miss you
It's so lonely in my mansion
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Kissing and hope they caught us (Ah)
Whether they like or not (Not)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna brag about it (Yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (Knot)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
[Post-Chorus: Doja Cat]
I wanna show you (Off)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you
[Refrain: Doja Cat]
Hold my hand
You can hit while they watch, boy
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
Ah, sorry, I was taking a sip of my root beer
[Verse 2: Doja Cat]
"Cause love is pain, but I need this shit (Yeah)
We fuck too good when the bean kicks in
Like Fortnite, I" ma need your skin (Yeah)
Don't give a fuck where the penis been (Uh)
Boy, you're the one, you're the only man
Me and you on my OnlyFans
Holy cow, you're the Holy Tring
Hold me down when a hole need dick
Be my security, it's your therapy
With you, I ain't holding shit back
When I need my space, you give that
When he broke my heart, you fixed that
With a long walk on the beach
Love it when they honk-honk on the street (Beep)
When they see us zoom by in the Jeep (Yeah)
We a whole damn joint, we a energy
Baby, we could just ride on our enemies
They all want to know how you get to me
Let 'em feel how they feel and be Philistines
"Cause this type of love" s the epitome, said
[Interlude: Doja Cat]
Baby, you're literally capping to me right now
Like why are you capping me?
You just cap so hard, it's- I don't know what to do
[Chorus: Doja Cat]
Kissing and hope they caught us (Ah)
Whether they like or not (Not)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna brag about it (Yeah)
I wanna tie the knot (Knot)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
[Post-Chorus: Doja Cat]
I wanna show you (Off)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you (Yeah)
Yeah, yeah!
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you off (Off)
I wanna show you
[Outro: Doja Cat]
Hold my hand
You can hit while they watch, boy
