Alive Now
Thể hiện: Antransax, Tanny Ng
Ca khúc Alive Now hợp tác bởi Antransax và Tanny Ng, một ca khúc gây ấn tượng với phần nhạc lôi cuốn, bắt tai, lời bài hát có ý nghĩa và cách thể hiện đầy trẻ trung, phong cách mang đến cho người nghe nhạc một bài hát sinh động và thú vị để thưởng thức, để cảm nhận về cách sáng tạo âm nhạc của Antransax và Tanny Ng. Phần nhìn của bài nhạc cũng có sự liên kết với câu chuyện trong lời bài hát, màu video đặc biệt và thích hợp với Alive Now của Antransax và Tanny Ng.
Lyrics:
Verse 1
Caught in, a shadow of a love gone cold, oh baby
I cannot hold on to this any longer
I shouldn't wouldn't couldn't let you down, but I
Hate to tell you that
You'd be better off without me, oh
Pre Chorus
Told you to leave me, told you to run 'way from
My hesitation, ain't got no time to lose
Say you're addicted, to my heart of stone
Chorus
Escaped from your desire, now i'm breathing
All this time, i lived in disbelief
Yeah, i don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me warm
Don't need your love
I'm 'lready better off alone
Ran away from broken promises, babe
Coz i don't wanna deal with consequences
I don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me sound
I don't need your love
Cuz without you i feel alive now.
Verse 2 (TANNY)
It doesn't really matter if you stay
Coz baby, does it matter anyway?
Pulling my heartstrings and hope for the best
Ill never let you in again cuz
Pre Chorus
Told you to leave me, told you to run 'way from
My hesitation, ain't got no time to lose
Say you're addicted, to my heart of stone
Chorus
Escaped from your desire, now i'm breathing
All this time, i lived in disbelief
Yeah, i don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me warm
Don't need your love
I'm 'lready better off alone
Ran away from broken promises, babe
Coz i don't wanna deal with consequences
I don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me sound
I don't need your love
Cuz without you i feel alive now
Thể hiện: Antransax, Tanny Ng
Ca khúc Alive Now hợp tác bởi Antransax và Tanny Ng, một ca khúc gây ấn tượng với phần nhạc lôi cuốn, bắt tai, lời bài hát có ý nghĩa và cách thể hiện đầy trẻ trung, phong cách mang đến cho người nghe nhạc một bài hát sinh động và thú vị để thưởng thức, để cảm nhận về cách sáng tạo âm nhạc của Antransax và Tanny Ng. Phần nhìn của bài nhạc cũng có sự liên kết với câu chuyện trong lời bài hát, màu video đặc biệt và thích hợp với Alive Now của Antransax và Tanny Ng.
Lyrics:
Verse 1
Caught in, a shadow of a love gone cold, oh baby
I cannot hold on to this any longer
I shouldn't wouldn't couldn't let you down, but I
Hate to tell you that
You'd be better off without me, oh
Pre Chorus
Told you to leave me, told you to run 'way from
My hesitation, ain't got no time to lose
Say you're addicted, to my heart of stone
Chorus
Escaped from your desire, now i'm breathing
All this time, i lived in disbelief
Yeah, i don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me warm
Don't need your love
I'm 'lready better off alone
Ran away from broken promises, babe
Coz i don't wanna deal with consequences
I don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me sound
I don't need your love
Cuz without you i feel alive now.
Verse 2 (TANNY)
It doesn't really matter if you stay
Coz baby, does it matter anyway?
Pulling my heartstrings and hope for the best
Ill never let you in again cuz
Pre Chorus
Told you to leave me, told you to run 'way from
My hesitation, ain't got no time to lose
Say you're addicted, to my heart of stone
Chorus
Escaped from your desire, now i'm breathing
All this time, i lived in disbelief
Yeah, i don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me warm
Don't need your love
I'm 'lready better off alone
Ran away from broken promises, babe
Coz i don't wanna deal with consequences
I don't need your touch
I don't need your words to keep me sound
I don't need your love
Cuz without you i feel alive now
