Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 33,242 Tìm: 0
APT.

- ROSÉ, Bruno Mars -​

Ngày 18/10/2024, nữ ca sĩ ROSÉ của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc Blackpink đã chính thức phát hành MV "APT." kết hợp cùng biểu tượng nhạc pop Bruno Mars. "APT" là đĩa đơn trích từ album solo mang tên Rosie của thành viên Blackpink, dự kiến phát hành ngày 6/12. Điều đặc biệt ở bài hát mới "APT." đó là giai điệu punk-pop vui nhộn, tràn đầy năng lượng, một điều mà cả Rosé và Bruno Mars đều chưa thử sức trước đây. Nội dung bài hát xuất phát từ trò chơi uống rượu "Apartment game" phổ biến ở đất nước Hàn Quốc. So với các sản phẩm trước đều mang hơi hướng ballad da diết hay pop rock mạnh mẽ, "APT." xứng đáng là bước tiến mới trong sự nghiệp của thành viên BlackPink .


Phiên âm:

Chaeyeongiya joaneun

Raendeom geim

Raendeom geim

Game start

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Kissy face, kissy face

Sent to your phone, but

I'm tryna kiss your lips for real (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Red hearts, red hearts

That's what I'm on, yeah

Come give me somethin' I can feel, oh-oh-oh

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

It's whatever (Whatever), it's whatever (Whatever)

It's whatever (Whatever) you like (Woo)

Turn this apateu into a club (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

I'm talkin' drink, dance, smoke, freak, party all night (Come on)

Geonbae, geonbae, girl, what's up? Oh-oh-oh

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Hey, so now you know the game

Are you ready?'Cause I'm comin' to get ya, get ya, get ya

Hold on, hold on

I'm on my way

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

I'm on my way

Hold on, hold on

I'm on my way

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

I'm on my way

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Apateu, apateu

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Lời bài hát:

채영이야 좋아는

랜덤 게임

랜덤 게임

Game start

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Kissy face, kissy face

Sent to your phone, but

I'm tryna kiss your lips for real (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Red hearts, red hearts

That's what I'm on, yeah

Come give me somethin' I can feel, oh-oh-oh

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

It's whatever (Whatever), it's whatever (Whatever)

It's whatever (Whatever) you like (Woo)

Turn this 아파트 into a club (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

I'm talkin' drink, dance, smoke, freak, party all night (Come on)

건배, 건배, girl, what's up? Oh-oh-oh

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Hey, so now you know the game

Are you ready?'Cause I'm comin' to get ya, get ya, get ya

Hold on, hold on

I'm on my way

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

I'm on my way

Hold on, hold on

I'm on my way

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

I'm on my way

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

아파트, 아파트

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Chae Young is my favorite

Random games

Random games

Game start

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Kissy face, kissy face

Sent to your phone, but

I'm tryna kiss your lips for real (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Red hearts, red hearts

That's what I'm on, yeah

Come give me somethin' I can feel, oh-oh-oh

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

It's whatever (Whatever), it's whatever (Whatever)

It's whatever (Whatever) you like (Woo)

Turn this apartment into a club (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

I'm talkin' drink, dance, smoke, freak, party all night (Come on)

Cheers, cheers, girl, what's up? Oh-oh-oh

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Hey, so now you know the game

Are you ready?'Cause I'm comin' to get ya, get ya, get yaHey, so now you know the game

Are you ready?'Cause I'm comin' to get ya, get ya, get ya

Hold on, hold on

I'm on my way

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

I'm on my way

Hold on, hold on

I'm on my way

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

I'm on my way

Don't you want me like I want you, baby?

Don't you need me like I need you now?

Sleep tomorrow, but tonight, go crazy

All you gotta do is just meet me at the

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Just meet me at the (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Lời dịch:

Chae Young là người chơi yêu thích của tôi

Trò chơi ngẫu nhiên

Trò chơi ngẫu nhiên

Bắt đầu trò chơi

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Khuôn mặt hôn, khuôn mặt hôn

Gửi đến điện thoại của bạn, nhưng

Tôi đang cố hôn môi bạn thực sự (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Trái tim đỏ, trái tim đỏ

Đó là những gì tôi đang nói, yeah

Hãy cho tôi một thứ gì đó mà tôi có thể cảm thấy, oh-oh-oh

Bạn không muốn tôi như tôi muốn bạn, cưng à?

Bạn không cần tôi như tôi cần bạn bây giờ phải không?

Ngủ mai đi, còn tối nay thì cứ vui hết mình đi

Tất cả những gì bạn phải làm là chỉ cần gặp tôi tại trò chơi

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Tùy ý (Tùy ý), tùy ý (Tùy ý)

Tùy ý (Tùy ý) bạn thích (Woo)

Biến trò apartment này thành một câu lạc bộ (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Tôi đang nói về việc uống rượu, nhảy nhót, hút thuốc, quậy, tiệc tùng suốt đêm (Come on)

Cạn ly nào, cô gái, chuyện gì vậy? Oh-oh-oh

Bạn không muốn tôi như tôi muốn bạn, cưng à?

Bạn không cần tôi như tôi cần bạn bây giờ đúng không?

Ngủ mai đi, còn tối nay thì cứ vui hết mình

Tất cả những gì bạn phải làm là chỉ cần gặp tôi tại trò chơi

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh

Này, bây giờ bạn biết trò chơi rồi

Bạn đã sẵn sàng chưa? Bởi vì tôi đang đến để chơi với bạn

Chờ một chút

Tôi đang trên đường

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

Tôi đang trên đường

Chờ một chút

Tôi đang trên đường

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah

Tôi đang trên đường

Bạn không muốn tôi như tôi muốn bạn, cưng à?

Bạn không cần tôi như tôi cần bạn bây giờ phải không?

Ngủ mai đi, còn tối nay hãy cứ vui hết mình đi

Tất cả những gì bạn phải làm là chỉ cần gặp tôi tại trò chơi

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Chỉ cần gặp tôi tại trò chơi (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Chỉ cần gặp tôi tại trò chơi (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Chỉ cần gặp tôi tại trò chơi (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Apartment, apartment

Uh, uh-huh, uh-huh
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back