Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 385 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát thể hiện tinh thần mạnh mẽ, kiên định và đầy thách thức của một người luôn bị phán xét nhưng vẫn tự tin theo đuổi đam mê. Người hát dùng thái độ thẳng thắn, nổi loạn để khẳng định bản lĩnh và giá trị của bản thân, bất chấp lời chê bai từ người khác.

Bài hát: Baby So What

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Baby so what? My life still goes on

Baby so what? I still have to try on

Baby so what? The challenges keep comin' on

Baby so what? Still do the things I dote on

Is life not hard enough?

Not pressure enough?

Wait for the right moment

Then you strike up?

No talent, just luck

You laugh at my ambition

Wanna destruct me

Let do it, hurry up

Life is a game I wanna play

Passion I wanna embrace

We are not the same, bae

Can't know my working pace

Don't sit there and teach me the bullshit

I'm insane, I don't fuckin' deny it

Baby so what? My life still goes on

Baby so what? I still have to try on

Baby so what? The challenges keep comin' on

Baby so what? Still do the things I dote on

Reading your comment, I'ma let it go

Hide behind the clone but you think I never know

Don't want to understand

You might be the trouble

Everything can change

Don't tell me I'm not able

You say I'm snobbish

Ohh baby sorry

Simply I'm not compromising my own worth

Attitude, the way you're evaluabling me

What are you? You make me fuckin' laugh my ass off

Can't pretend to be two-faced, that's my mistake

Pretend to get what? And then still get pranked

Wanna go faster but you don't have the brake?

Everything 'bout you is all the fake, I never take

Bees don't waste their time

Explaining to flies

Honey better than shit

Don't free to be gonna try

Your character is worth two bucks

Said you don't give a f*ck but you stalkin

Baby so what? My life still goes on

Baby so what? I still have to try on

Baby so what? The challenges keep comin' on

Baby so what? Still do the things I dote on
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back