Bài hát: Backburne
Ca sĩ: NIKI
"Backburner" khám phá những cảm xúc mạnh mẽ gắn liền với việc trở thành 'lựa chọn thứ hai' trong một mối quan hệ tình yêu. Bài hát tập trung vào sự hỗn loạn bên trong của ca sĩ, mặc dù nhận thức được sự thờ ơ của người yêu cũ, nhưng không thể không duy trì một tia hy vọng cho tình yêu mới.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
I can't lie, it feels nice that you're calling
You sound sad and alone, and you're stalling
And for once, I don't care about what you want
As long as we keep talking (As long as we're talking)
I mean, you gotta admit the history's kind of unmatched
Asian Calvinism, we made it out of that
Well, whether we're free of will or predestined
Clearly, I've not learned my lesson even now
Hope He doesn't strike me down (Strike me down)
[Pre-Chorus]The Goo Goo Dolls are dead to me
The way you should bе, too
But you bring them up
Along with how much I fucking miss you
[Chorus]Maybe I'm just not bettеr than this, I haven't tried
Maybe life's less romantic when I don't wanna die
You'd think I'd be a fast learner
But guess I won't ever mind crisping up on your backburner
[Post-Chorus]Backburner
Your backburner
Your backburner
Your backburner
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Mantra
JENNIE
Story of My Life
One Direction
Die With A Smile
Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars
[Verse 2]
It's pathetic, but at least you are, too
I don't know what to do
I don't like anyone except sometimes you
And now you're sounding like a hurt puppy
You look ugly when you cry
But I'm the one you think to call
How do you feel lucky and appalled at the same time?
After everything you put me through
I somehow still believe in you, oh-oh
[Pre-Chorus 2]
But I know in a week or so
You'll fade away again
And I wish that I cared
Hey, are you still there?
Good
[Chorus 2]
Maybe I'm just not better than this, I haven't tried
"Cause maybe you" ll finally choose me after you've had more time
I thought I was a fast learner
But guess I won't ever mind, guess I won't ever mind
Maybe I blame my mother bleeding into my stride
Maybe it was my father and his wandering eyes
(It's their fault that) I'll always be in your corner
"Cause I don" t feel alive 'til I'm burnin' on your backburner, oh-oh (Backburner, your backburner)
[Outro]Oh, and I know that it's sad that I settle for the backburner, oh-oh
(Your backburner, your backburner)
(Your backburner, your backburner)
Oh, guess I won't ever mind crisping up on your backburner, oh-oh
(Your backburner, your backburner)
(Backburner, your backburner)
Oh, as long as you still think of me, oh, oh-oh
(Backburner, backburner)
Ca sĩ: NIKI
"Backburner" khám phá những cảm xúc mạnh mẽ gắn liền với việc trở thành 'lựa chọn thứ hai' trong một mối quan hệ tình yêu. Bài hát tập trung vào sự hỗn loạn bên trong của ca sĩ, mặc dù nhận thức được sự thờ ơ của người yêu cũ, nhưng không thể không duy trì một tia hy vọng cho tình yêu mới.
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1]
I can't lie, it feels nice that you're calling
You sound sad and alone, and you're stalling
And for once, I don't care about what you want
As long as we keep talking (As long as we're talking)
I mean, you gotta admit the history's kind of unmatched
Asian Calvinism, we made it out of that
Well, whether we're free of will or predestined
Clearly, I've not learned my lesson even now
Hope He doesn't strike me down (Strike me down)
[Pre-Chorus]The Goo Goo Dolls are dead to me
The way you should bе, too
But you bring them up
Along with how much I fucking miss you
[Chorus]Maybe I'm just not bettеr than this, I haven't tried
Maybe life's less romantic when I don't wanna die
You'd think I'd be a fast learner
But guess I won't ever mind crisping up on your backburner
[Post-Chorus]Backburner
Your backburner
Your backburner
Your backburner
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Mantra
JENNIE
Story of My Life
One Direction
Die With A Smile
Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars
[Verse 2]
It's pathetic, but at least you are, too
I don't know what to do
I don't like anyone except sometimes you
And now you're sounding like a hurt puppy
You look ugly when you cry
But I'm the one you think to call
How do you feel lucky and appalled at the same time?
After everything you put me through
I somehow still believe in you, oh-oh
[Pre-Chorus 2]
But I know in a week or so
You'll fade away again
And I wish that I cared
Hey, are you still there?
Good
[Chorus 2]
Maybe I'm just not better than this, I haven't tried
"Cause maybe you" ll finally choose me after you've had more time
I thought I was a fast learner
But guess I won't ever mind, guess I won't ever mind
Maybe I blame my mother bleeding into my stride
Maybe it was my father and his wandering eyes
(It's their fault that) I'll always be in your corner
"Cause I don" t feel alive 'til I'm burnin' on your backburner, oh-oh (Backburner, your backburner)
[Outro]Oh, and I know that it's sad that I settle for the backburner, oh-oh
(Your backburner, your backburner)
(Your backburner, your backburner)
Oh, guess I won't ever mind crisping up on your backburner, oh-oh
(Your backburner, your backburner)
(Backburner, your backburner)
Oh, as long as you still think of me, oh, oh-oh
(Backburner, backburner)
