Bài hát này thể hiện một tình yêu mãnh liệt, cuồng nhiệt và đầy đam mê. Câu "Badak, badak, badak" lặp đi lặp lại như một nhịp đập trái tim, thể hiện cảm xúc mạnh mẽ và sự kết nối giữa hai người. Lời bài hát cũng mang một sự tự tin, khi người hát khẳng định tình cảm của mình và sự ủng hộ tuyệt đối dành cho đối phương, đồng thời tạo ra một không gian âm nhạc đầy sự phấn khích và năng lượng.
Bài hát: BADAK
Thể hiện: Shayda
Lời bài hát:
Badak, badak, badak
My heart beats strongly for you
Badak, badak, badak
We can make love in the stu
Badak, badak, badak
Dip to the beat like tiptoe
Badak, badak, badak
I think you're too humble
Babi just do it
Push hard like boxing
I have high cravin
But I know you love it
Like pepermint
You make me so coolin
It's so chillin, babe
You compensate me what I lack
And always say "I got your back"
I know sometimes you're powerless
But don't worry, I'm always next
I'm your, that's fact
Badak, badak, badak
My heart beats strongly for you
Badak, badak, badak
We can make love in the stu
Badak, badak, badak
Dip to the beat like tiptoe
Badak, badak, badak
I think you're too humble
I need conscious
Taste a little kitkat
Anytime I think of you
Only wanna have sex
Take easy
You're so unique
Love you madly, babi
But it's so pushing P
I don't fake
You're mine
Full gas tank
Hypotize
You have a
Extra large
Extra hard
Let get start
Don't wanna
Move apart
La la la
In the car
I don't wanna
Move apart
La la la
In the car
Badak, badak, badak
My heart beats strongly for you
Badak, badak, badak
We can make love in the stu
Badak, badak, badak
Dip to the beat like tiptoe
Badak, badak, badak
I think you're too humble
