Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 778 Tìm: 0
Badgrrrl

Thể hiện: Lisa

Ca khúc Badgrrrl là track 10 trong album debut Alter Ego của Lisa, đầy sự lôi cuốn trong phần nhạc, lời bài hát cho đến cách thể hiện sinh động và phong cách của cô nàng Lisa. Mỗi bài nhạc có những sự thú vị riêng và tất cả tạo nên một Alter Ego đậm chất Lisa. Nếu bạn yêu thích cô nàng cá tính này của nhóm nhạc Blackpink thì có thể nghe qua toàn bộ album đầu tay này hoặc là chọn một vài ca khúc để thưởng thức, ví dụ như là ca khúc Badgrrrl, có thể bạn sẽ có thêm nhạc hay để nghe nhiều lần đấy.


Lyrics:

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

I just spilled my drink all on this Mowalola

Everybody blowing up my Motorola

Five bad girls in a Honda Civic

Feels like a Lambo from the way I whip it whip it whip it

I don't plan on doing nothing cool tonight (I don't I don't)

I'm just tryna make my way to you tonight

Yeah I'm in a rush, I'm running through the light

Yeah I'm in a rush rush rush

Meet me in the parking lot, let's turn up baby

We don't gotta talk a lot, it feels fun

When I'm hanging out the window of your new Mercedes

I can be your bad girl

Don't treat me like a lady

Baby meet me in the parking lot, let's turn up baby

We don't gotta talk a lot, it feels fun

When I'm hanging out the window of your new Mercedes

I can be your bad girl

Don't treat me like a lady

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

Waking up to bruises I don't know how I got

How much did I blow last night, I'm guessing a lot

This feel like the Rari dropped the top in the rain

Leave the party looking different than how I came

Don't text me, I might come over

You might get a four-leaf clover

See the lights flash through the backseat

I don't feel like pullin' over

I don't plan on doing nothing cool tonight (I don't I don't)

I'm just tryna make my way to you tonight

Meet me in the parking lot let's turn up baby

We don't gotta talk a lot it feels fun

When I'm hanging out the window of your new Mercedes

I can be your bad girl

Don't treat me like a lady

Baby meet me in the parking lot, let's turn up baby

We don't gotta talk a lot, it feels fun

When I'm hanging out the window of your new Mercedes

I can be your bad girl

Don't treat me like a lady

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go

La la la la la la la la la

And it go
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back