Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 422 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát thể hiện một tình yêu dịu dàng, đầy biết ơn và thấu hiểu giữa hai người.

Người hát trân trọng sự hiện diện của đối phương – người mang lại ý nghĩa cho cuộc sống và là chỗ dựa tinh thần trong những lúc yếu lòng.

Bài hát: Best Babi Ever

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Thanks for your being

With all the care you give

You are the reason

Why I feel this life meaningful

You are my everything

Those negative, sad stories

Please confide in me

I don't want to be silent

Loving you so much, my man

Loving you, it was crazy, not in my plan

Loving since no one knew my name

I dare to show my weakness when I'm with you

The opposite

He has sadness

But don't let them exist

I know you have to cope with society

You can't hide it through your eyes, baby

We can sit and talk about

Anything that you want

Cause' if there is good

There must also be bad

If you're sad, I'm not happy

All that bad stuff, it's wiping

Thanks for your being

With all the care you give

You are my reason

Why I feel this life meaningful

You are my everything

Those negative, sad stories

Please confide in me

I don't want to be silent

Always wanna cheer you up

With futile sad things, baby don't give a f*ck

Yah baby at least our life's not too stuffy

Just live kindly, enough is enough

Do not give up, have come here already

Grabbing some stuff, keep going baby

Don't think too much, you can cry with me

The life is such a walking game honey

Even though life is bitter with you

Always be confident in your view

Remember things you've been through

Nothing can make it difficult for you, let's loose

We can sit and talk about

Anything that you want

Cause' if there is good

There must also be bad

If you're sad, I'm not happy

All that bad stuff, it's wiping

Thanks for your being

With all the care you give

You are my reason

Why I feel this life meaningful

You are my everything

Those negative, sad stories

Please confide in me

I don't want to be silent
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back