Between the Lines - S Line OST
Thể hiện: Park Yeni
Thể hiện: Park Yeni
"Between the Lines" là ca khúc nhạc phim: "S Line" do Park Yeni thể hiện mang lại cho người nghe nhiều suy tư, cảm xúc về những mối quan trong cuộc sống. Ca khúc phản ánh đời sống với nhiều cam bẫy, khó khăn, hiểm nguy. Đây là ca khúc nhạc phim hay, giàu ý nghĩa, phù hợp với những ai yêu thích nghe nhạc phim.
Lời bài hát - Lyrics:
Between the lines,
Is this real deal or not?
Don't you ever judge
You don't play for judge, it hurts.
How could we know?
I'm as deceived
Yet you are denying
We're connected through the lies
Like a sun in the sky so clear there's no need to seek
I follow the line that takes me to the land of the truth
Can you believe this that everyone gets read for reasons
There's nowhere else to hide the past
Late, I think we just gotta stay
Between the lines
What is real, what is not?
How are you so sure?
Still insecure about myself
How could we know
It's a never-ever-ending lullaby?
We're tangled with the lies
Denying
Yeah, we're tangled with..
The lies
Between the lines,
Is this real deal or not?
Don't you ever judge
You don't play for judge, it hurts.
How could we know?
I'm as deceived
Yet you are denying
We're connected through the lies
Like a sun in the sky so clear there's no need to seek
I follow the line that takes me to the land of the truth
Can you believe this that everyone gets read for reasons
There's nowhere else to hide the past
Late, I think we just gotta stay
Between the lines
What is real, what is not?
How are you so sure?
Still insecure about myself
How could we know
It's a never-ever-ending lullaby?
We're tangled with the lies
Denying
Yeah, we're tangled with..
The lies
