Bài hát: Birthday Party
Thể hiện: Em Ellata
Lời bài hát:
No, I don't want to feel in vain on my birthday
So please just give me some time for my mind to be alive
Cause I've been through enough to feel exhausted,
Seen through the pain that haunts me,
This is the day to let it go.
Because I want to love me this day
Hold me this way
So tight that I don't feel alone, with me and by myself
And I just want to sing my love song
Love my sad song
No need to fake a smile when everyone's around
I want my birthday party
And I want them to need me
I want to break this silence
Scream so loud so they could hear me
I want to be a star
I want to lose it all
My hands are cold
My lips are dried
But my heart still shines
Because I want to love me this day
Hold me this way
So tight that I don't feel alone, with me and by myself
And I just want to sing my love song
Love my sad song
No need to fake a smile when everyone's around
It's my birthday
Let's celebrate like I got just one day to love myself
It's my birthday
Please go away, all the pain that I've got, just for one day.
It's my birthday
It's my birthday
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
