Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,781 Tìm: 0
Born Again - LISA Ft. RAYE & Doja Cat

Màn kết hợp giữa LISA, RAYE & Doja Cat trong sản phẩm âm nhạc: "Born Again" mang hình ảnh, giai điệu, giọng hát, ca từ cực cuốn hút, hấp dẫn người nghe. Đây là mv được đầu tư cả về hình ảnh lẫn chất lượng nội dung.


Lời Bài Hát

Ooh

If you tried just a little more times

I would've made you a believer

Would've showed you what it's like (I would've showed you)

Every single night (Night, night)

In the car, top-down, black shades on uh-huh (Lookin' so good, can I add)

And I just broke up with my man like mm-hmm (A very, very silly, silly man)

One ex in the passenger seat 'cause I'm done (Done, yeah, never, ever going back)

Down, down, rude boy, get your foot up on my dash

Got all the receipts, I'm a businesswoman

Littlе bit of heartbreak

A little bit of "How could you do that?"

A littlе bit of talking out your ass

A little bit of "Look at what you had but could not hold"

And that's on you, baby, too bad

I'm about to make it heard as I vroom vroom

Ice cold how I leave you 'lone

But please tell your mother I'ma miss her so

If you tried just a little more times

I would've made you a believer

Would've showed you what it's like (Like)

Every single night

To be born again, baby

To be born again

If you stayed just another few nights

I could've made you pray to Jesus

Would've showed you to the light (To the light-ight)

Every single night (Every night-ight)

To be born again, baby

To be born again

Non-believer

You've bitten from the fruit but can't give back

Nice to leave ya, but I would be a fool not to ask

Do your words seem gospel to ya now? (Your words seem gospel to ya now)

Keepin' me strong

Choosin' to carry on after one

Too many lies would be wrong, so wrong

So sad, you pop tags on my shopping spree

Stayed mad when I showed him all the long receipts

They laugh at your crash out like a comedy

I can't be a sugar mom, get a job for me, sh*t (Ah, so)

Boy, let go

Or let me live happily forever after more

I hope you learned somethin' from a lil' fiasco

You played the game smart lettin' lil' me pass go

'Cause

If you tried just a little more times

I would've made you a believer

Would've showed you what it's like (Like)

Every single night

To be born again, baby

To be born again

If you stayed just another few nights

I could've made you pray to Jesus

Would've showed you to the light (To the light-ight)

Every single night (Every night-ight)

To be born again, baby

To be born again

Seasoned like the cinnamon

The way I'm getting rid of him

I'm only gonna make you need religion at the minimum

And I'ma do it diligent, I'm lookin' for a synonym

I'm tryna find the words to tell him I ain't even feeling him (I pray)

Don't ever let me be deficient in

Wish that you could wake up and then take me like a vitamin

I learned the hard way to let go now to save my soul, ooh

If you tried just a little more times

I would've made you a believer

Would've showed you what it's like (Like)

Every single night

To be born again, baby

To be born again

If you stayed just another few nights

I could've made you pray to Jesus

Would've showed you to the light (To the light-ight)

Every single night (Every night-ight)

To be born again, baby

To be born again

Baby, to be born, oh baby, baby, to be born again

To be born again, baby

To be born again

Baby, to be born, oh baby, baby, to be born again (Again)

To be born again, baby

To be born again
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back