Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,248 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Born to be

Ca sĩ: ITZY


"Born To Be" là ca khúc nằm trong album tiếp theo cùng tên của nhóm nhạc nữ ITZY. MV có vũ đạo sôi động, mạnh mẽ, lời bài hát nói về ý chí và nghị lực phấn đấu để có được thành công.


Lời bài hát:

Come on, come on, I'm on it

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh

Brand new fire

이젠 내 시간이야 let me turn the tide, move

Ice blue silver

I'm shining like a star, I go boom, go boom

Sit down enjoy the show 'cause it's about to go down

Transcend 한계를 넘어 now I'm running it

딱 봐도 yeah I'm the realest

절대 없어 I got nothing missing oh yeah

모든 시선들이 나를 향해

잠든 감각들이 깨어나 I'll prove it

Don't need your permission

Every step I take is in victory lane, yeah

I'm about to have this whole crowd going

Crazy like 한 번도 느껴본 적 없는

Can you see what I've become now

Yeah let's turn it up now

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh-oh

Born to be, born to be, wild and free, oh-oh

누가 뭐라 해도 I'ma say it louder

난 내 방식대로 always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be, wild and free, oh-oh

Born to be so fierce

한 번도 못 느낀 fears

Sensation Imma bring yeah

Get ready don't be tense

따라오는 spotlight watch me glow

Young and wild and free

더 자신 있게 이젠 nothing's going wrong

Don't compare 다른 것들

Just don't care 내 맘대로

Bounce it bounce it turn it up

Got that winning pace I'm going up oh yeah

모든 시선들이 나를 향해

잠든 감각들이 깨어나 I'll prove it

Can you see what I've become now

Yeah let's turn it up now

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh-oh

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh-oh

누가 뭐라 해도 I'ma say it louder

난 내 방식대로 always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh oh

누가 뭐라 해도, 누가 뭐라 해도

누가 뭐라 해도 I'ma say it louder

누가 뭐라 해도, 누가 뭐라 해도

누가 뭐라 해도 always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be, born to be

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh-oh

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh-oh

누가 뭐라 해도 I'ma say it louder

난 내 방식대로 always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh-oh

Phiên âm:

Come on, come on, I'm on it

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh

Brand new fire

Ijen nae sigan-iya let me turn the tide, move

Ice blue silver

I'm shining like a star, I go boom, go boom

Sit down enjoy the show 'cause it's about to go down

Transcend hangyeleul neom-eo now I'm running it

Ttag bwado yeah I'm the realest

Jeoldae eobs-eo I got nothing missing oh yeah

Modeun siseondeul-i naleul hyanghae

Jamdeun gamgagdeul-i kkaeeona I'll prove it

Don't need your permission

Every step I take is in victory lane, yeah

I'm about to have this whole crowd going

Crazy like han beondo neukkyeobon jeog eobsneun

Can you see what I've become now

Yeah let's turn it up now

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh-oh

Born to be, born to be, wild and free, oh-oh

Nuga mwola haedo I'ma say it louder

Nan nae bangsigdaelo always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be, wild and free, oh-oh

Born to be so fierce

Han beondo mos neukkin fears

Sensation Imma bring yeah

Get ready don't be tense

Ttalaoneun spotlight watch me glow

Young and wild and free

Deo jasin issge ijen nothing's going wrong

Don't compare daleun geosdeul

Just don't care nae mamdaelo

Bounce it bounce it turn it up

Got that winning pace I'm going up oh yeah

Modeun siseondeul-i naleul hyanghae

Jamdeun gamgagdeul-i kkaeeona I'll prove it

Can you see what I've become now

Yeah let's turn it up now

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh-oh

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh-oh

Nuga mwola haedo I'ma say it louder

Nan nae bangsigdaelo always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh oh

Nuga mwola haedo, nuga mwola haedo

Nuga mwola haedo I'ma say it louder

Nuga mwola haedo, nuga mwola haedo

Nuga mwola haedo always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be, born to be

Born to be, born to be, born to be, oh-oh

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh-oh

Nuga mwola haedo I'ma say it louder

Nan nae bangsigdaelo always hit it harder

Born to be, born to be wild and free, oh-oh​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back