Bài hát: Bubble
Ca sĩ: STAYC
Ca khúc "Bubble" thể hiện bởi STAYC được ra mắt vào ngày 16 tháng 8 năm 2023. Đây cũng là bài hát chủ đề của mini-album thứ ba "TEENFRESH" của STAYC.
MV "Bubble" có màu sắc tươi sáng và vũ đạo sôi động. Về mặt ca từ, "Bubble" là một bài hát động viên tinh thần, đề cao sự tự tin, giống như ánh mắt và lời chỉ trích của người khác chỉ như bong bóng, chúng sẽ sớm vỡ ra và biến mất.
Lời bài hát:
Check it out now
S. T. A. Y. C GO!
Iffy yo iffy yeah
이불 밖은 위험해
Let it go let it pass
좋은 것만 기억해
빙글빙 빙글뱅
안 돌리고 싶어 해
Listen up listen up
나다운 게 필요해
Let me go let me say
이제 그만 hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
나는 나 너는 너
전혀 문제없는걸
다른 것과 틀린 건 달라
동그라미 원하지
미래는 그 누구도 몰라 Nobody knows
어쩌지 I can't be
어디로 튈지 몰라
Stupid stop
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
참 많은 걸 꿈이 말야
가끔 세곤 해
궁금한 건 참지 못해
그냥 해볼래
제멋대로래 가끔
생각 없어 보인대
어쩌겠어 뭘 해도
난 절대 안 변해
Let me go let me say
이제 그만 hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
나는 나 너는 너
전혀 문제없는걸
다른 것과 틀린 건 달라
동그라미 원하지
미래는 그 누구도 몰라 Nobody knows
어쩌지 I can't be
어디로 튈지 몰라
Stupid stop
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
They say I'm in trouble
사라질 거품뿐인걸
너무 흔들리지 마
That's me
So what
다르면 어때 특별한데
동그라미 원하지
미래는 그 누구도 몰라 Nobody knows
어쩌지 I can't be
어디로 튈지 몰라
Stupid stop
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
Phiên âm:
Check it out now
S. T. A. Y. C GO!
Iffy yo iffy yeah
Ibul bakkeun wiheomhae
Let it go let it pass
Joeun geonman gieokhae
Binggeulbing binggeulbaeng
An dolligo shipeo hae
Listen up listen up
Nadaun ge piryohae
Let me go let me say
Ije geuman hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
Naneun na neoneun neo
Jeonhyeo munjeeomneungeol
Dareun geotgwa teullin geon dalla
Donggeurami weonhaji
Miraeneun geu nugudo molla Nobody knows
Eojjeoji I can't be
Eodiro twilji molla
Stupid stop
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
Cham maneun geol kkumi marya
Gakkeum segon hae
Gunggeumhan geon chamji mothae
Geunyang haebollae
Jemeottaerorae gakkeum
Saenggak eopseo boindae
Eojjeogesseo mweol haedo
Nan jeoldae an byeonhae
Let me go let me say
Ije geuman hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
Naneun na neoneun neo
Jeonhyeo munjeeomneungeol
Dareun geotgwa teullin geon dalla
Donggeurami weonhaji
Miraeneun geu nugudo molla Nobody knows
Eojjeoji I can't be
Eodiro twilji molla
Stupid stop
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
They say I'm in trouble
Sarajil geopumppuningeol
Neomu heundeulliji ma
That's me
So what
Dareumyeon eottae teukbyeolhande
Donggeurami weonhaji
Miraeneun geu nugudo molla Nobody knows
Eojjeoji I can't be
Eodiro twilji molla
Stupid stop
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
English Translation:
Check it out now
S. T. A. Y. C GO!
Iffy yo iffy yeah
Danger beyond the blanket
Let it go let it pass
Only remember the good
Ring around, round and round,
Don't want to spin it round
Listen up listen up
I need something being me
Let me go let me say
Now please stop hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
I am me and you are you,
There's no problem at all
Being different and being wrong is different
What we all want is circles
No one knows the future Nobody Knows
What should I do, I can't be,
Things are unpredictable
Stupid stop
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
I've got so many dreams
That sometimes I count them
I can't stand my curiosities,
I'm going to try
They say I do what I want,
Sometimes I seem reckless
So what,
Whatever I do I will never change
Let me go let me say
Now please stop hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
I am me and you are you,
There's no problem at all
Being different and being wrong is different
What we all want is circles
No one knows the future Nobody Knows
What should I do, I can't be,
Things are unpredictable
Stupid stop
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
They say I'm in trouble
But they're all bubbles to disappear
Don't let it get to you
That's me
So what
What if I'm different, I'm special
What we all want is circles
No one knows the future Nobody Knows
What should I do, I can't be,
Things are unpredictable
Stupid stop
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
Ca sĩ: STAYC
Ca khúc "Bubble" thể hiện bởi STAYC được ra mắt vào ngày 16 tháng 8 năm 2023. Đây cũng là bài hát chủ đề của mini-album thứ ba "TEENFRESH" của STAYC.
MV "Bubble" có màu sắc tươi sáng và vũ đạo sôi động. Về mặt ca từ, "Bubble" là một bài hát động viên tinh thần, đề cao sự tự tin, giống như ánh mắt và lời chỉ trích của người khác chỉ như bong bóng, chúng sẽ sớm vỡ ra và biến mất.
Lời bài hát:
Check it out now
S. T. A. Y. C GO!
Iffy yo iffy yeah
이불 밖은 위험해
Let it go let it pass
좋은 것만 기억해
빙글빙 빙글뱅
안 돌리고 싶어 해
Listen up listen up
나다운 게 필요해
Let me go let me say
이제 그만 hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
나는 나 너는 너
전혀 문제없는걸
다른 것과 틀린 건 달라
동그라미 원하지
미래는 그 누구도 몰라 Nobody knows
어쩌지 I can't be
어디로 튈지 몰라
Stupid stop
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
참 많은 걸 꿈이 말야
가끔 세곤 해
궁금한 건 참지 못해
그냥 해볼래
제멋대로래 가끔
생각 없어 보인대
어쩌겠어 뭘 해도
난 절대 안 변해
Let me go let me say
이제 그만 hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
나는 나 너는 너
전혀 문제없는걸
다른 것과 틀린 건 달라
동그라미 원하지
미래는 그 누구도 몰라 Nobody knows
어쩌지 I can't be
어디로 튈지 몰라
Stupid stop
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
They say I'm in trouble
사라질 거품뿐인걸
너무 흔들리지 마
That's me
So what
다르면 어때 특별한데
동그라미 원하지
미래는 그 누구도 몰라 Nobody knows
어쩌지 I can't be
어디로 튈지 몰라
Stupid stop
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
잔소린 Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
Phiên âm:
Check it out now
S. T. A. Y. C GO!
Iffy yo iffy yeah
Ibul bakkeun wiheomhae
Let it go let it pass
Joeun geonman gieokhae
Binggeulbing binggeulbaeng
An dolligo shipeo hae
Listen up listen up
Nadaun ge piryohae
Let me go let me say
Ije geuman hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
Naneun na neoneun neo
Jeonhyeo munjeeomneungeol
Dareun geotgwa teullin geon dalla
Donggeurami weonhaji
Miraeneun geu nugudo molla Nobody knows
Eojjeoji I can't be
Eodiro twilji molla
Stupid stop
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
Cham maneun geol kkumi marya
Gakkeum segon hae
Gunggeumhan geon chamji mothae
Geunyang haebollae
Jemeottaerorae gakkeum
Saenggak eopseo boindae
Eojjeogesseo mweol haedo
Nan jeoldae an byeonhae
Let me go let me say
Ije geuman hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
Naneun na neoneun neo
Jeonhyeo munjeeomneungeol
Dareun geotgwa teullin geon dalla
Donggeurami weonhaji
Miraeneun geu nugudo molla Nobody knows
Eojjeoji I can't be
Eodiro twilji molla
Stupid stop
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
They say I'm in trouble
Sarajil geopumppuningeol
Neomu heundeulliji ma
That's me
So what
Dareumyeon eottae teukbyeolhande
Donggeurami weonhaji
Miraeneun geu nugudo molla Nobody knows
Eojjeoji I can't be
Eodiro twilji molla
Stupid stop
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
Jansorin Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
English Translation:
Check it out now
S. T. A. Y. C GO!
Iffy yo iffy yeah
Danger beyond the blanket
Let it go let it pass
Only remember the good
Ring around, round and round,
Don't want to spin it round
Listen up listen up
I need something being me
Let me go let me say
Now please stop hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
I am me and you are you,
There's no problem at all
Being different and being wrong is different
What we all want is circles
No one knows the future Nobody Knows
What should I do, I can't be,
Things are unpredictable
Stupid stop
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
I've got so many dreams
That sometimes I count them
I can't stand my curiosities,
I'm going to try
They say I do what I want,
Sometimes I seem reckless
So what,
Whatever I do I will never change
Let me go let me say
Now please stop hate or hate
Hello hello punch you like a 808
I am me and you are you,
There's no problem at all
Being different and being wrong is different
What we all want is circles
No one knows the future Nobody Knows
What should I do, I can't be,
Things are unpredictable
Stupid stop
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
They say I'm in trouble
But they're all bubbles to disappear
Don't let it get to you
That's me
So what
What if I'm different, I'm special
What we all want is circles
No one knows the future Nobody Knows
What should I do, I can't be,
Things are unpredictable
Stupid stop
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
Naggings are Bubble Bubble Bubble
I'm sorry Bubble Bubble Bubble
