buy me presents
Ca sĩ: Sabrina Carpenter
Giai điệu của buy me presents mang đầy màu sắc của Christmas, Sabrina Carpenter cũng thể hiện ca khúc này theo một phong cách mạnh mẽ hơn so với santa doesn't know you like i do, nhịp bài hát của nhanh và sôi động hơn. Với bài nhạc Âu Mỹ này, bạn sẽ cần 2 cups cookie dough và 1 cốc sữa ấm với thời gian chuẩn là 2 phút 57 giây (thực ra là 2 phút 56 giây).
Chiếc bánh ngọt buy me presents được đạo diễn bởi Cynthia Parkhurst, producer thuộc về Katie Czerwinski này có "hương vị" ấn tượng, đánh thẳng vào thính giác của người nghe nhạc và nếu thích hãy đặt ca khúc này vào playlist yêu thích của mình ngay nhé!
Lyrics:
If you were a wise man
Baby you would drop
Every other ho ho ho
And put me on top
Up there on your tree
Better treat me like a star
Spend your cookie dough dough dough
Spend it on my heart
Fuck the jet
Send the sleigh
It's a packed holiday
And I got options, babe
If you don't wanna
Buy me presents
Drink me like a warm glass of milk
If you're not gonna race here from the
North Pole to Beverly Hills
Just to keep my stocking filled
Well I know somebody who will
(Somebody who will)
Uh huh
(Somebody who will)
(Somebody who will)
Buy me presents, baby
He's a little bit older
(like super old)
Got a bit of a dad bod
From a city that's colder (Brrr)
But damn it he's so hot
He knows when I'm sleeping
And he knows when I'm not
(I haven't like seen him in a while,
He's probably just busy at his workshop)
Fuck the jet
Send the sleigh
It's a packed holiday
And I got options, babe
If you don't wanna
Buy me presents
Drink me like a warm glass of milk
If you're not gonna race here from the
North Pole to Beverly Hills
Just to keep my stocking filled
Well I know somebody who will
Somebody who will
If you don't wanna
Buy me presents
Drink me like a warm glass of milk
If you're not gonna race here from the
North Pole to Beverly Hills
Just to keep my stocking filled
Well I know somebody who will.
Ca sĩ: Sabrina Carpenter
Giai điệu của buy me presents mang đầy màu sắc của Christmas, Sabrina Carpenter cũng thể hiện ca khúc này theo một phong cách mạnh mẽ hơn so với santa doesn't know you like i do, nhịp bài hát của nhanh và sôi động hơn. Với bài nhạc Âu Mỹ này, bạn sẽ cần 2 cups cookie dough và 1 cốc sữa ấm với thời gian chuẩn là 2 phút 57 giây (thực ra là 2 phút 56 giây).
Chiếc bánh ngọt buy me presents được đạo diễn bởi Cynthia Parkhurst, producer thuộc về Katie Czerwinski này có "hương vị" ấn tượng, đánh thẳng vào thính giác của người nghe nhạc và nếu thích hãy đặt ca khúc này vào playlist yêu thích của mình ngay nhé!
Lyrics:
If you were a wise man
Baby you would drop
Every other ho ho ho
And put me on top
Up there on your tree
Better treat me like a star
Spend your cookie dough dough dough
Spend it on my heart
Fuck the jet
Send the sleigh
It's a packed holiday
And I got options, babe
If you don't wanna
Buy me presents
Drink me like a warm glass of milk
If you're not gonna race here from the
North Pole to Beverly Hills
Just to keep my stocking filled
Well I know somebody who will
(Somebody who will)
Uh huh
(Somebody who will)
(Somebody who will)
Buy me presents, baby
He's a little bit older
(like super old)
Got a bit of a dad bod
From a city that's colder (Brrr)
But damn it he's so hot
He knows when I'm sleeping
And he knows when I'm not
(I haven't like seen him in a while,
He's probably just busy at his workshop)
Fuck the jet
Send the sleigh
It's a packed holiday
And I got options, babe
If you don't wanna
Buy me presents
Drink me like a warm glass of milk
If you're not gonna race here from the
North Pole to Beverly Hills
Just to keep my stocking filled
Well I know somebody who will
Somebody who will
If you don't wanna
Buy me presents
Drink me like a warm glass of milk
If you're not gonna race here from the
North Pole to Beverly Hills
Just to keep my stocking filled
Well I know somebody who will.
