Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,012 Tìm: 0
Call It To End - Rosé

Call It To End là ca khúc của Rosé nói về nỗi đau, tổn thương dai dẳng sau khi trải qua chuyện tình dang dở. Từng lời ca mang lại nhiều suy tư cho người nghe. Đây là ca khúc dành tặng cho những ai đã trải qua mối quan hệ rạn nứt.


Lyrics:

How did all fall apart?

You were right here before, in my arms

Now you're invisible

But the heartbreak's physical

Got a place, moved away

Somewhere with a different code, different state

Still feels miserable

God, it's so chemical

All that I know, is I can't let you go

It's been two years and you're still not gone

Doesn't make sense that I can't move on

Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try, but this love never dies

Two years since you've been in my bеd

Even then, I feel rough when you'rе in my head

Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try, but this love never dies

[Verse 2]

Another night, another advice

Even try with someone new, someone nice

I'll always hate the fact that you

Ruined everybody after you

I'm always coming back to you

It's been two years and you're still not gone

Doesn't make sense that I can't move on

Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try, but this love never dies

Two years since you've been in my bed

Even then, I feel rough when you're in my head

Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try, but this love never dies

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

And I'm never gonna let you go, go

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Maybe I'm just sick and this is how it's gonna be

Maybe this is all I know and I know it's not you, it's me

"Cause it" s been two years and you're still not gone

Doesn't make sense that I can't move on

Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try, but this love never dies

It's been two years since you've been in my bed

Even then, I feel rough when you're in my head

Yeah, I try, I try, I try, I try, but this love never die
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back