"Chain" là một bản tình ca u tối, quyến rũ và đầy ám ảnh. Giai điệu chậm rãi, vang vọng như kéo người nghe vào mê cung cảm xúc không lối thoát. Tình yêu trong bài hát là sự ràng buộc vừa ngọt ngào vừa nguy hiểm, như một cơn nghiện không thể dứt. I-dle thể hiện nỗi khao khát được giam cầm trong đam mê và nỗi đau đầy mê hoặc và táo bạo.
Bài hát: Chaina
Ca sĩ: I-dle (아이들)
Lời bài hát:
You and I
Stare eye to eye, so intertwined
We don't even speak
Silence's so clear, mm
The devil you made me
Is uncontrollable
Patiently creepin' into your body and mind
Need no invite
So, chain me
Like I'm the only air you're breathin'
Your fingertips touch my skin
I don't want you to set me free, mm
Erase me
Until I'm only in your memory
Your pain, my love is so cold
I don't want you to set me free
Hear your voice echoing in my head
Every step I take brings me closer to hell
But it's a game I'm dying to play
If it's a maze I'm finding my way
No escape if you say I'm yours
Whisper my name
I'll answer your call
Won't let you fall, mm
The devil you made me
Is uncontrollable
Patiently creepin' into your body and mind
Need no invite
So, chain me
Like I'm the only air you're breathin'
Your fingertips touch my skin
I don't want you to set me free, mm
Erase me
Until I'm only in your memory
Your pain, my love is so cold
I don't want you to set me free
You're going crazy over me, can't run, run
See me when you fall asleep, can't run, run
I want your chains all over me
I don't want you to set me free
Bài hát: Chaina
Ca sĩ: I-dle (아이들)
Lời bài hát:
You and I
Stare eye to eye, so intertwined
We don't even speak
Silence's so clear, mm
The devil you made me
Is uncontrollable
Patiently creepin' into your body and mind
Need no invite
So, chain me
Like I'm the only air you're breathin'
Your fingertips touch my skin
I don't want you to set me free, mm
Erase me
Until I'm only in your memory
Your pain, my love is so cold
I don't want you to set me free
Hear your voice echoing in my head
Every step I take brings me closer to hell
But it's a game I'm dying to play
If it's a maze I'm finding my way
No escape if you say I'm yours
Whisper my name
I'll answer your call
Won't let you fall, mm
The devil you made me
Is uncontrollable
Patiently creepin' into your body and mind
Need no invite
So, chain me
Like I'm the only air you're breathin'
Your fingertips touch my skin
I don't want you to set me free, mm
Erase me
Until I'm only in your memory
Your pain, my love is so cold
I don't want you to set me free
You're going crazy over me, can't run, run
See me when you fall asleep, can't run, run
I want your chains all over me
I don't want you to set me free
