Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 382 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này mang thông điệp chỉ trích cách sống quá chú trọng vào tiền bạc và danh vọng, mà bỏ qua giá trị con người thực sự. Người hát nhấn mạnh rằng dù bạn có đạt được tiền tài hay quyền lực, điều đó không thể thay đổi bản chất con người, và cuối cùng sẽ chỉ dẫn đến một tương lai mờ mịt.

Bài hát: Change

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Eventually

That's what you want? A dark future?

Money, you see

I don't think, it quick changes a human

You decide your way

That's your choice, bae

Wanna intergrate

I like the way you pan

Can you look your attitude

Without me, without you

Keep in mind, sucker

A stupid worker

Take yourself higher

Don't ask why it's hurts

You live like a prisoner

But always think you're a winner

Eventually

That's what you want? A dark future?

Money, you see

I don't think, it quick changes a human

Eventually

That's what you want? A dark future?

Money, you see

I don't think, it quick changes a human

Let me see where you are

If I wasn't there anymore

You think you left a strong mark?

You're still just a junior

Forcing people

To follow

The feelings?

It' so unprofessional

Please stay awake for me

You've gone too far, actually

Keep in mind, sucker

A stupid worker

Take yourself higher

Don't ask why it's hurts

You live like a prisoner

But always think you're a winner

Eventually

That's what you want? A dark future?

Money, you see

I don't think, it quick changes a human

Eventually

That's what you want? A dark future?

Money, you see

I don't think, it quick changes a human
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back