"Chess Love" ví tình yêu như một ván cờ định mệnh, nơi người kể chuyện biết mình yếu thế nhưng vẫn liều lĩnh đặt cược cảm xúc vào một "nữ hoàng" ngoài tầm với. Ca từ u tối và ẩn dụ sâu sắc gợi cảm giác bất lực, đau đớn, khi yêu trở thành trò chơi may rủi mà càng cố níu giữ, bản thân càng tổn thương.
Bài hát: Chess Love
Thể hiện: Truant Fu
Lời bài hát:
She's walking down and down to the lowEST riff
She's spending all her days drowning in THIS dose
When the sun's down, she shines alone
She's walking round and round to the furthEST point
She's dancing all alone, in her wildest dreammm
It's love that's out of sight
Chess love
Striking me down
The queen's game
A BUNch of gamble
When she's gone
I'm blinding myself
She's walking downtown rests the firmEST knight
She gazes upon the love that i cant affordddd
It's love
That's out of sight (baby)
The curtains closed
Her light was out
When she feels it ramming
"ROUND her throne
Chess love
Striking me down
The queen" s game
A BUNch of gamble
When she's gone
I'm blinding myselffff
Such a helpless kind of gameeee
Reaching out there's nothing but painnn
I'm fading every glanceee
Still i'll play this last chance
Chess love
Striking me down
The queen's game
A BUNch of gamble
When she's gone
I'm blinding myselffff
