Chill
Thể hiện: LISA
Track 12 của album đầu tay Alter Ego - Lisa là nhạc phẩm Chill, một chiếc tên đơn giản nhưng vừa đủ để nói lên nội dung của Chill. Một chiếc nhạc thực sự phù hợp với cá tính của Lisa, một thành viên trong nhóm nhạc Kpop đình đám Blackpink. Cô nàng gây ấn tượng với người hâm mộ qua chất nhạc đầy phong cách và lôi cuốn, cách thể hiện xịn xò mang đến nhiều sự thích thú cho người nghe nhạc trong khi thưởng thức các bài hát của cô nàng bao gồm nhạc phẩm Chill.
Lyrics:
Hello hello
Tell me something that I don't know
This so-called game is miserable
I'm like hmmm with a question mark
Would he be good enough in the dark
My drip drip cost bag bags
I don't even look at no price tag
My whip quick cause whiplash
First time with me might be the last
Can't read my face, just call me Mona Lisa
Mean what I say boy I ain't gonna tease ya
Blame it on a love gone wrong yeah yeah
Get what I want and I'm gone yeah yeah
Ain't comin' back
I should warn ya
With a heart so cold I'll give you ch-ch chills
With a kiss so cold from the ice that's on my grill
If it ain't for fun, I'm running for the hills
Only want you for the thrills
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Slide
I don't wanna ruin your night
I'm like black ice
Might lose control of your life
I'm the storm they warn you about
Category 4
Off the roof when you goin' down
Got you wanting more
You better chill
Can't read my face, just call me Mona Lisa
Mean what I say, boy I ain't gonna tease ya
Blame it on a love gone wrong yeah yeah
Get what I want and I'm gone yeah yeah
Ain't comin' back
I should warn ya
With a heart so cold I'll give you ch-ch chills
With a kiss so cold from the ice that's on my grill
If it ain't for fun, I'm running for the hills
Only want you for the thrills
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Get a taste before I go oh oh oh
Take a picture for the road oh oh oh
But I gotta let you know oh oh oh oh
Don't get too close
You need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy
You need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch-chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy
You need to ch-ch chill
Thể hiện: LISA
Track 12 của album đầu tay Alter Ego - Lisa là nhạc phẩm Chill, một chiếc tên đơn giản nhưng vừa đủ để nói lên nội dung của Chill. Một chiếc nhạc thực sự phù hợp với cá tính của Lisa, một thành viên trong nhóm nhạc Kpop đình đám Blackpink. Cô nàng gây ấn tượng với người hâm mộ qua chất nhạc đầy phong cách và lôi cuốn, cách thể hiện xịn xò mang đến nhiều sự thích thú cho người nghe nhạc trong khi thưởng thức các bài hát của cô nàng bao gồm nhạc phẩm Chill.
Lyrics:
Hello hello
Tell me something that I don't know
This so-called game is miserable
I'm like hmmm with a question mark
Would he be good enough in the dark
My drip drip cost bag bags
I don't even look at no price tag
My whip quick cause whiplash
First time with me might be the last
Can't read my face, just call me Mona Lisa
Mean what I say boy I ain't gonna tease ya
Blame it on a love gone wrong yeah yeah
Get what I want and I'm gone yeah yeah
Ain't comin' back
I should warn ya
With a heart so cold I'll give you ch-ch chills
With a kiss so cold from the ice that's on my grill
If it ain't for fun, I'm running for the hills
Only want you for the thrills
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Slide
I don't wanna ruin your night
I'm like black ice
Might lose control of your life
I'm the storm they warn you about
Category 4
Off the roof when you goin' down
Got you wanting more
You better chill
Can't read my face, just call me Mona Lisa
Mean what I say, boy I ain't gonna tease ya
Blame it on a love gone wrong yeah yeah
Get what I want and I'm gone yeah yeah
Ain't comin' back
I should warn ya
With a heart so cold I'll give you ch-ch chills
With a kiss so cold from the ice that's on my grill
If it ain't for fun, I'm running for the hills
Only want you for the thrills
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy you need to ch-ch chill
Get a taste before I go oh oh oh
Take a picture for the road oh oh oh
But I gotta let you know oh oh oh oh
Don't get too close
You need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy
You need to ch-ch chill
Ch-ch-chill
Come on fast, it won't last boy
You need to ch-ch chill
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
