Closer
Thể hiện: Jeon Somi
Thể hiện: Jeon Somi
Mv: "Closer" do Jeon Somi thể hiện với hình ảnh bắt mắt, phong cách âm nhạc trẻ trung, hiện đại, cá tính. Sự đầu tư kỹ lưỡng, chuyên nghiệp từ hình ảnh cho đến nội dung đã giúp ca khúc thành công, tạo được sự mới lạ, độc đáo, sáng tạo, để lại nhiều dấu ấn cho người thưởng thức.
Lyrics:
Call me your beautiful girl
And imma let this body work
Cause when it's you and I oh you and I oh
Imma need you closer
When I'm lookin' in your eyes
I forget about the time
Oh when we start to sway
It's like I'm losing my mind
And I never thought
That we would end up with each other
Oh got you in my arms
Underneath those lights
You be my oasis
For tonight
I love
The way you driving me crazy
Call me your beautiful girl
Black out
One more kiss
So sweet and bitter
Beautiful yeah we look like this
Beautiful girl
Give me one more kiss
So sweet and bitter
Beautiful yeah we look like this
Say I'm your world
(I'm your beautiful girl)
Beautiful yeah we look like this
Now we going downtown
And you spinning me round
With your hands on my waist
And the music real loud
And I wanna stay
Stay right here forever
Oh got you in my arms
Underneath those lights
You be my oasis
For tonight
I love
The way you driving me crazy
Call me your beautiful girl
Black out
One more kiss
So sweet and bitter
Beautiful yeah we look like this
Beautiful girl
Give me one more kiss
So sweet and bitter
Beautiful yeah we look like this
Say I'm your world
(I'm your beautiful girl)
Beautiful yeah we look like this
