Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,247 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Come & Go - Juice WRLD, Marshmello


Lời bài hát

Woah

Uh (Uh)

Oh, oh-oh, oh (Mello made it right, uh)

I try to be everything that I can

But sometimes I come out as bein' nothin'

I try to be everything that I can

But sometimes I come out as bein' nothin'

I pray to God that he make me a better man (Uh)

Maybe one day I'ma stand for somethin'

I'm thankin' God that he made you part of the plan

I guess I ain't go through all that Hell for nothin'

I'm always fuckin' up and wreckin' shit, it seems like I perfected it

I offer you my love, I hope you take it like some medicine

You tell me, ain't nobody better than me

I think that there's better than me

Hope you see the better in me

Always end up betterin' me

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

We take drugs then you hold me close

Then I tell you how you make me whole

Sometimes I feel you like bein' alone

Then you tell me that I shoulda stayed in the room

Guess I got it all wrong, all along, my fault

My mistakes prolly wipe all the rights I've done

Sayin' goodbye to bygones, those are bygones

Head up, baby stay strong, we gon' live long

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go

I don't wanna ruin this one

This type of love don't always come and go (Go, go)

Lời dịch

Woah

Uh (Uh)

Oh, oh-oh, oh (Mello made it right, uh)

Tôi cố gắng làm mọi thứ mà tôi có thể

Nhưng đôi khi tôi bước ra khi chẳng là gì cả

Tôi cầu xin Chúa rằng người sẽ tạo ra cho tôi một người đàn ông tốt hơn (Uh)

Có lẽ một ngày tôi sẽ đứng về phía nào đó

Tôi tạ ơn Chúa rằng người đã biến anh thành một phần của kế hoạch

Tôi đoán tôi sẽ không đi qua tất cả địa ngục đó vì điều gì cả

Tôi luôn làm hư hại và sửa chữa những thứ rác rưởi, nó dường như là tôi làm cho nó trở nên hoàn hảo

Tôi dâng hiến anh tình yêu của tôi, tôi hy vọng anh đón nhận nó như một liều thuốc

Anh bảo tôi, chẳng có ai tốt hơn tôi

Tôi nghĩ rằng có người tốt hơn tôi đấy

Hy vọng anh thấy điều tốt hơn ở tôi

Luôn kết thúc tốt hơn tôi

Tôi không muốn làm hỏng con người này

Kiểu tình yêu này luôn không lặp đi lặp lại

Chúng ta uống thuốc rồi anh ôm tôi gần lại

Rồi tôi nói với anh cách anh khiến tôi bình an vô sự

Đôi khi tôi cảm thấy như anh đang đơn độc

Rồi anh bảo tôi rằng tôi nên ở trong phòng

Đoán là tôi đã làm sai, ngay từ đầu, là lỗi của tôi

Những lỗi lầm của tôi đã xóa sạch những điều tốt tôi đã làm

Nói lời tạm biệt với chuyện quá khứ, những cái đó là quá khứ

Ngẩng đầu lên, baby, mạnh mẽ lên, chúng ta còn sống dài lâu

Tôi không muốn làm hỏng con người này

Kiểu tình yêu này luôn không lặp đi lặp lại
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back