Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 518 Tìm: 0
Completely Myself

Người Dịch: Thầy Mai Thành Sơn

Thể hiện: Huy Hoàng
​

Phiên bản English Version của ca khúc: "Trọn Vẹn Chính Mình" của nhạc sĩ Nguyễn Văn Chung do Huy Hoàng thể hiện chính thức phát sóng hay không thua gì so với phiên bản Tiếng Việt trước đó được thể hiện bởi tiếng hát của Hương Giang. Với phiên bản Tiếng Anh, các nước trên Thế giới có thể dễ dàng thưởng thức và cảm nhận được nội dung giàu ý nghĩa mà tác giả muốn truyền tải, gửi gắm thông qua ca khúc này.


Trọn Vẹn Chính Mình - Hương Giang


Lời bài hát

There are times I shrink back in the dark,

Frightened by cold stares, and harsh judgments

Hiding my throbbing heart, I grin and bear it

And I wonder "live or just exist"?

Memory scars seemingly strike a chord

I realize I am not the one to blame

Everyone dares to dream, which is spectacular

Like the vivid rainbows bestowed upon me

I long to stand proudly with my head held high

Because I am brimming with love for life

Regardless of the sufferings, I will never give up

I will mount up with wings like eagles

The sky's the limit

I will sing proudly under the azure sky

Everyone is born to be different

Rest assured that after the rain, rainbows will soon come out

Sunshine is welcome with open arms

I will who leheartedly embrace myself
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back