Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,412 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Crazy Form (미친 폼)

Ca sĩ: ATEEZ


Bài hát "미친 폼 (Crazy Form)" của ATEEZ dường như có chủ đề xoay quanh sự tự tin, tham vọng và mong muốn nổi bật. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác tự hào và quyết tâm về khả năng của họ cũng như việc từ chối tuân theo các chuẩn mực hoặc kỳ vọng của xã hội.


Lời bài hát:

Get up, get up, get up (Hoo)

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego in this show

달나라까지, go

야, 이거 미친 폼

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, 춤만 춰

My ego in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

자, 이게 미친 폼

Fix on

미친 폼을 올려

가져와 내 trophy (Trophy)

시동 걸어 이 turbine (Hoo)

Pull up, the drop beat, 태워버려, pumpin', woah

오 대륙 다 돌아봤냐? (Ha)

상향 중 내 주가는 red light (Cha-cha)

내 check엔 comma, 계속 넣어가

펄럭이는 my green flag

내버려 둬, I don't mind

꼴사나우면, 눈 감아

Time is tickin', 너무 빨라

Can't you see, I'm a warning sign? (Ayy-oh)

이제 불러 따라 (Hoo)

격하게 털어 (Ayy-oh)

You know I'm fire

그냥 맘대로 움직여, we go up

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego in this show

달나라까지, go

야, 이거 미친 폼

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, 춤만 춰

My ego in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

자, 이게 미친 폼

Ayy

Taki, taki

Dance 'til the sunrise, yeah

Take it, take it

Nobody plays like this

Oh, 가타부타

말로만 blah, blah, blah, blah

흔들어, body, body

왔다 갔다, step like this

Crazy boys are getting 환장

떴다 하면 crash, 막 여기저기 반파

근본 없는 자식 난 앞만 보고 간다

미쳐있지 passion, ambition에 tension은 저 세상으로

불가사의 같은 놈 (불가사의 같은 놈)

생전 처음 보는 놈 (생전 처음 보는 놈)

지구를 돌아버린 놈 (Hoo)

I'll make you scream, when I go

내버려 둬, I don't mind

꼴사나우면, 눈 감아

Time is tickin', 너무 빨라

Can't you see, I'm a warning sign? (Ayy-oh)

이제 불러 따라 (Hoo)

격하게 털어 (Ayy-oh)

You know I'm fire

그냥 맘대로 움직여, we go up

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego in this show

달나라까지, go

야, 이거 미친 폼

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, 춤만 춰

My ego in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

자, 이게 미친 폼

쏟아져 내려, rain (쏟아져 내려, rain, yeah)

Ambition in my veins (Ambition in my veins)

ATEEZ, go

잔을 들어, 우리를 위하여

Make some noise

지금 이 순간을 위하여, woah

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're changing the game

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're dancing every day

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're changing the game

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're dancing every day

그저 맘대로 움직여, we go up

We go up

그저 맘대로 움직여, we go up

(Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

(Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

We go up (Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

그저 맘대로 움직여, we go up

Phiên âm:

Get up, get up, get up (Hoo)

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego in this show

Dallarakkaji, go

Ya, igeo michin pom

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, chumman chwo

My ego in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

Ja, ige michin pom

Fix on

Michin pomeul ollyeo

Gajyeowa nae trophy (Trophy)

Sidong georeo i turbine (Hoo)

Pull up, the drop beat, taewobeoryeo, pumpin', woah

O daeryuk da dorabwannya? (Ha)

Sanghyang jung nae juganeun red light (Cha-cha)

Nae checken comma, gyesok neoeoga

Peolleogineun my green flag

Naebeoryeo dwo, I don't mind

Kkolsanaumyeon, nun gama

Time is tickin', neomu ppalla

Can't you see, I'm a warning sign? (Ayy-oh)

Ije bulleo ttara (Hoo)

Gyeokage teoreo (Ayy-oh)

You know I'm fire

Geunyang mamdaero umjingnyeo, we go up

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego in this show

Dallarakkaji, go

Ya, igeo michin pom

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, chumman chwo

My ego in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

Ja, ige michin pom

Ayy

Taki, taki

Dance 'til the sunrise, yeah

Take it, take it

Nobody plays like this

Oh, gatabuta

Malloman blah, blah, blah, blah

Heundeureo, body, body

Watda gatda, step like this

Crazy boys are getting hwanjang

Tteotda hamyeon crash, mak yeogijeogi banpa

Geunbon eomneun jasik nan amman bogo ganda

Michyeoitji passion, ambitione tensioneun jeo sesangeuro

Bulgasaui gateun nom (bulgasaui gateun nom)

Saengjeon cheoeum boneun nom (saengjeon cheoeum boneun nom)

Jigureul dorabeorin nom (Hoo)

I'll make you scream, when I go

Naebeoryeo dwo, I don't mind

Kkolsanaumyeon, nun gama

Time is tickin', neomu ppalla

Can't you see, I'm a warning sign? (Ayy-oh)

Ije bulleo ttara (Hoo)

Gyeokage teoreo (Ayy-oh)

You know I'm fire

Geunyang mamdaero umjingnyeo, we go up

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego in this show

Dallarakkaji, go

Ya, igeo michin pom

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, chumman chwo

My ego in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

Ja, ige michin pom

Ssodajyeo naeryeo, rain (ssodajyeo naeryeo, rain, yeah)

Ambition in my veins (Ambition in my veins)

ATEEZ, go

Janeul deureo, urireul wihayeo

Make some noise

Jigeum i sunganeul wihayeo, woah

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're changing the game

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're dancing every day

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're changing the game

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're dancing every day

Geujeo mamdaero umjingnyeo, we go up

We go up

Geujeo mamdaero umjingnyeo, we go up

(Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

(Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

We go up (Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Geujeo mamdaero umjingnyeo, we go up

Engsub:

Get up, get up, get up (Hoo)

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego's in this show

To the moon we go

Hey, this is some crazy form

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just dance

My ego's in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

Now, that's crazy form

Fix on

Up this crazy form

Bring my trophy (Trophy)

Turn on the engine, this turbine (Hoo)

Pull up the drop beat, heat it up, pumpin', woah

Oh, have you been to all continents? (Ha)

Going up, my stock index is a red light (Cha-cha)

Keep putting comma on my paycheck

My green flag still waving

Just leave me alone, I don't mind

Just close your eyes if you think it's unsightly

Time is tickin', too fast

Can't you see? I'ma warning sign (Ayy-oh)

Now, sing along (Hoo)

Shake it off hard (Ayy-oh)

You know I'm fire

Just move however you want

We go up

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego's in this show

To the moon we go

Hey, this is some crazy form

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just dance

My ego's in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

Now, that's crazy form

Ayy, aki, taki

Dance 'til the sunrise, yeah

Take it, take it

Nobody plays like this

Oh, right or wrong?

Just empty talking, blah, blah, blah, blah

Shake your body, body

Back and forth, step like this

Crazy boys are getting crazier

When I show up, crash

Just partial destruction everywhere

I have no ground

I just look ahead and go

Already crazy with passion, ambition and tension are to that world

One that'd mysterious (One that'd mysterious)

One that you've never seen before (One that you've never seen before)

One that's been all around the globe (Hoo)

I'll make you scream, when I go

Just leave me alone, I don't mind

Just close your eyes if you think it's unsightly

Time is tickin', too fast

Can't you see? I'ma warning sign (Ayy-oh)

Now, sing along (Hoo)

Shake it off hard (Ayy-oh)

You know I'm fire

Just move however you want

We go up

Ninety-two-four, kick that drum

My ego's in this show

To the moon we go

Hey, this is some crazy form

Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just dance

My ego's in this show

Put 'em up, put 'em up, make 'em run

Now, that's crazy form

Rain is pouring down (Rain is pouring down, yeah)

Ambition in my veins (Ambition in my veins)

ATEEZ, go

Raise your glass for us

Make some noise

Just for this moment, woah

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're changing the game

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're dancing every day

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're changing the game

Ayy, oh, ayy

We're dancing every day

Just move however you want, we go up

We go up

Just move however you want, we go up

(Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

(Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

We go up (Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Just move however you want, we go up​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back