Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,198 Tìm: 0
Damn Right

Thể hiện: JENNIE, Childish Gambino, Kali Uchis


Track 10 trong album Ruby rất được mong đợi của JENNIE phát hành vào năm 2025 là Damn Right hợp tác cùng với Childish Gambino, Kali Uchis. Màn collab này cũng JENNIE tiếp tục gây ấn tượng với người nghe nhạc, giọng của cô nàng có sự kết hợp hài hòa, thể hiện bài nhạc mượt mà mang đến cho người nghe nhạc những phút giây đắm chìm trong âm nhạc đáng kinh ngạc từ Damn Right của JENNIE, Childish Gambino và Kali Uchis, ca khúc thứ 10 hoàn hảo của Ruby.



Lyrics:

Popped up on you solo on my lonely shit

You didn't even know the type time I was on

Told ya, "Hop in on the left side", rode the ship

Now you're struggling to keep your eyes on the road

And you saw me whip my hair in the wind playing Beyoncé

Putting that good work in like a fiancé

Finish line was gold, better go ahead and lend me them keys to the condo

I'm like

Damn, right, I did that

Damn, right, yeah (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Damn, right, I did that

Yeah, I did (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Damn, right, I did that

Damn, right, yeah (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Damn, right, I did that

Yeah, I did (Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah)

Damn, I look so pretty when I'm overseas

I introduce you to the finer things

When I put it down like how I want my body

Let me do my thing, make you hear the angels sing

"Cause I do it so effortlessly, do it my way

Do it so good, I" ll make your troubles disappear

Damn, I do it so well, make the time stand still

Could've give myself tens when they're clearly due

I'm like

Damn, right, I did that (Yes, I did)

Damn, right, yeah (I did)

Damn, right, I did that

Yeah, I did

Damn, right, I did that (Yes, I did)

Damn, right, yeah (I did)

Damn, right, I did that

Yeah, I did

Damn, right

Can I be the only one? (Oh-oh)

You feel good to me (Yes, you do, yes, you do)

You know it (You know it)

You know it, you know it, mm

Damn, right, yeah, I'm dreamin' 'bout your body, all night (Ooh-ooh), yeah

I been with models, they was alright, yeah (They was alright)

But they ain't you

Candy-cane blue sticks bump in the Range (You make me feel so good)

Gettin' top notch means the simpler things

Playin' hopscotch but she landed a square (You make me feel so good)

He never even tried to put her legs in the air (Ooh-ooh)

He never even tried to put a baby in that

No matter who you racin' when you jump in the set (You make me feel so good)

Just know it's gonna come back (Ooh-ooh)

A lot of niggas thought that they was workin' (You make me feel so good)

But she laughing 'bout your stroke in a chat (Ooh-ooh)

The confidence lack

They used to have to talk but now they look at the watch

The chain ain't a thang let me look at them stocks (Ooh-ooh)

I walk around Atlanta like I live in a box (You feel so good)

She pop a red balloon and now he kickin' the rocks

You playin' with fire

I said she was the sweetest 'til she made me a liar

I used to work the middle but I had to retire (You make me feel so good)

She did me something dirty but she did it with style, damn, right

Damn, right, I did that (You make me feel so good)

Damn, right, yeah

Damn, right, I did that (You make me feel so good)

Yeah, I did

Damn, right, I did that (You make me feel so good)

Damn, right, yeah

Damn, right, I did that (You make me feel so good)

Yeah, I did

Damn, right (I did, I did, I did, I did)

Damn, right, yeah

Damn, right, I did that (Yes, I did)

Yeah, I did

Damn, right (I did, I did, I did, I did)

Damn, right, yeah (Yes, I did)

Damn, right, I did that, oh (Yes, I did)

Yeah, I did

All night

Ta-da-di-da-day

Yeah, I did that

Yeah, I did that

Yeah, I did that
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back