Bài hát: Darkside
Ca sĩ: Bring Me The Horizon
"Dark Side" là một ca khúc giàu cảm xúc và nội tâm sâu sắc, nói về những đấu tranh nội tâm, sự nghi ngờ bản thân và mong muốn được thoát khỏi những cảm xúc rối loạn. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác tuyệt vọng và như cần ai đó giúp đỡ, an ủi họ khi đối mặt với "mặt tối" của minh
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: Oli Sykes]
Sinking under
Think my angel's fallen
Safe place plundered
Bastards kicked the doors in
[Pre-Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
Three in the morning, I ain't slept all weekend
Six feet in the dirt, still breathing
Don't give a fuck if my heart stops beating
[Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Hey, I'm begging you to stay
My dark side won today
My heart keeps breaking
Over and over
Hey, don't let me out your sight
Can't trust myself tonight
My heart keeps breaking
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
[Verse 2: Oli Sykes]
Something haunts me
Footsteps in the basement
Out of body
But there's no escaping
[Pre-Chorus: Oli Sykes]
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
Three in the morning, I ain't slept all weekend
Six feet in the dirt, still breathing
Don't give a fuck if my heart stops beating
[Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Hey, I'm begging you to stay
My dark side won today
My heart keeps breaking
Over and over
Hey, don't let me out your sight
Can't trust myself tonight
My heart keeps breaking
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
[Bridge: Oli Sykes]
Something's in the way
Don't know what I can say
Memories are haunting me
A sickness taking over
So bury me alive
There's nowhere left to hide
And say goodbye 'cause maybe I
Maybe I won't miss me when I'm gone
[Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Hey, I'm begging you to stay
My dark side won today
My heart keeps breaking
Over and over
Hey, don't let me out your sight
Can't trust myself tonight
My heart keeps breaking
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
[Outro: Oli Sykes]
Can't trust myself tonight
Can't trust myself tonight
Can't trust myself
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
Ca sĩ: Bring Me The Horizon
"Dark Side" là một ca khúc giàu cảm xúc và nội tâm sâu sắc, nói về những đấu tranh nội tâm, sự nghi ngờ bản thân và mong muốn được thoát khỏi những cảm xúc rối loạn. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác tuyệt vọng và như cần ai đó giúp đỡ, an ủi họ khi đối mặt với "mặt tối" của minh
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: Oli Sykes]
Sinking under
Think my angel's fallen
Safe place plundered
Bastards kicked the doors in
[Pre-Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
Three in the morning, I ain't slept all weekend
Six feet in the dirt, still breathing
Don't give a fuck if my heart stops beating
[Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Hey, I'm begging you to stay
My dark side won today
My heart keeps breaking
Over and over
Hey, don't let me out your sight
Can't trust myself tonight
My heart keeps breaking
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
[Verse 2: Oli Sykes]
Something haunts me
Footsteps in the basement
Out of body
But there's no escaping
[Pre-Chorus: Oli Sykes]
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
Three in the morning, I ain't slept all weekend
Six feet in the dirt, still breathing
Don't give a fuck if my heart stops beating
[Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Hey, I'm begging you to stay
My dark side won today
My heart keeps breaking
Over and over
Hey, don't let me out your sight
Can't trust myself tonight
My heart keeps breaking
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
[Bridge: Oli Sykes]
Something's in the way
Don't know what I can say
Memories are haunting me
A sickness taking over
So bury me alive
There's nowhere left to hide
And say goodbye 'cause maybe I
Maybe I won't miss me when I'm gone
[Chorus: Oli Sykes]
Hey, I'm begging you to stay
My dark side won today
My heart keeps breaking
Over and over
Hey, don't let me out your sight
Can't trust myself tonight
My heart keeps breaking
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
[Outro: Oli Sykes]
Can't trust myself tonight
Can't trust myself tonight
Can't trust myself
Can you talk me off the ledge again?
