Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 634 Tìm: 0
Dắt Anh Về Nhà (English Version)

Thể hiện: Thoại Nghi
​

Tối, 1/7/2025, nữ ca sĩ Thoại Nghi chính thức phát hành phiên bản tiếng Anh của ca khúc: "Dắt Anh Về Nhà" nổi đình đám trên nền tảng Tiktok, được nhiều giới trẻ yêu thích. Với phong cách trẻ trung, hiện đại, cá tính, Thoại Nghi đã để lại nhiều dấu ấn, cảm xúc trong lòng người nghe.

Hãy lắng nghe ca khúc phiên bản Tiếng Anh: "Dắt anh về nhà" nhé!


Dắt anh về nhà - Thoại Nghi Link


Lời bài hát:

Today I wanna go home (go home with you)

I wanna go home - and tell my parents..

Pink clouds and sunsets like cupid make me..

* * * fall in love with you!

Today, I'll call you husband! (do you like it)

You just be honest

Don't let me wait for long

The fortune teller said

Next month, this day, you will be mine!

* * *

My house is so far, in the suburbs

Just one call from you, we'll go around & travel

My house have nothing that special on you

But I'm so pretty!

Baby don't worry, we just need to meet

Everything will be like a fairy tale to us

I will go through everything with you

For our future (our future)

* * *

Rap:

I wish the future, every time I wake up

The first person I see will be you

You're always pretty, you don't need makeup

I feel life is so good every time I see you.

I know from today in my mind you are first

Believe this way, side by side you won't hurt

Definitely one day we will have a villa

With a large garden, everyone will be amazed

I know is "All in" for everything is venture

But I can not focus if one day without you

I will protect you from everything dangerous

I feel get more power when I think about you

Honey, in my world, you're like an angel

Since being by your side I don't have to feel pain

When I find somethings so cute, only you in center

If you wanna understand it, listen to this song again!
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back