Bài hát "Dear Me in the Future" của Chi Xê là một bản indie nhẹ nhàng, mang sắc thái tự sự và trưởng thành. Ca khúc như một bức thư gửi cho chính mình trong tương lai, nơi người viết vừa bộc lộ nỗi sợ, vừa gửi gắm niềm tin và lòng trân trọng với bản thân hiện tại.
Bài hát: Dear me in the future
Thể hiện: Chi Xê
Lời bài hát:
No longer eighteen
I'm tasting my twenties
Thought it would be
Sweet as honey
Feels like that cloud
Pretty and fluffy
Described by the mini me
But then bee came
Stung right on my face
Here comes the rain
Stormy on its way
There's so much more
Knocking on my door
So I have some words to say
Dear me in the future
I hope you'll be the loser
Losing in the game
Of turning to someone
Who you ain't
The one that you hate
Cause deep down
I know you'll suffer pain
World might be full of cruelty
Won't be a peaceful picture
But your beautiful image
Just please keep it safe
Cause it needs to be found one day
When your life is screwed up
It helps to raise your mood up
And everything will be okay
