Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 626 Tìm: 0
Detox

- KARD -​

"Detox" của KARD được phát hành vào ngày 17/12/2024, là một ca khúc nhấn mạnh việc làm mới bản thân và vượt qua những khó khăn trong cuộc sống. Bài hát khuyến khích người nghe loại bỏ những điều tiêu cực, độc hại và bắt đầu một hành trình mới, tích cực hơn. Qua bài hát "Detox", KARD muốn gửi gắm thông điệp rằng mỗi người đều có quyền được sống một cuộc sống hạnh phúc và ý nghĩa. Bằng cách loại bỏ những điều tiêu cực và tập trung vào bản thân, chúng ta có thể vượt qua mọi khó khăn và đạt được những mục tiêu của mình.


Phiên âm:

Oh, yeah

Oh, yeah

Feels like I'm in the sky

Sunlight in my eyes

Vibing while our

Head up in the clouds

When I'm with you

I got no more reasons to be feeling grey

Ever since I lived for me

I've been lovin' myself in every way

Found that love

Didn't cost too much

Getting rid of all the things misleading to me

Want that love

That I can't get enough of

I know that it lives

Inside us

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Life ain't never had a survival guide

To see through the lies

But I'm here to protect all of you

Detox from all the toxic vibes

Top of what God designed

That's what I see when I look at you

Take you from all of your fears and run to that

Happiness that you've been misplacing

Didn't lose the love you always had, you just

Was looking in all of the wrong places

Now you

Found that love

Didn't cost too much

Getting rid of all the things misleading to me

Want that love

That I can't get enough of

I know that it lives

Inside us

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Yuh, odoemi anxiety, bultumyeonghan jachwi

Jaechokae on geunsim, oyeomdoen naksim

Seongchwiui susun, jeuryeobalgon dwitsim

Banjeon daebihae dari chamyeon giureojideusi

Hit the road walkin' in even bopok

Detox jeonggyeolke hae nal keep it up, ma pom

Support nae jasaeng

For giban dajyeo wansaengkkaji

Nareusisijeum, nal eorumanjyeo terapi

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

(Showing, showing) I'm

(Shining, shining) Right

(Slowly, surely) I'm

(Finding love and finding what it means)

(Showing, showing) I'm

(Shining, shining) Right

(Slowly, surely) I'm

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Lời bài hát:

Oh, yeah

Oh, yeah

Feels like I'm in the sky

Sunlight in my eyes

Vibing while our

Head up in the clouds

When I'm with you

I got no more reasons to be feeling grey

Ever since I lived for me

I've been lovin' myself in every way

Found that love

Didn't cost too much

Getting rid of all the things misleading to me

Want that love

That I can't get enough of

I know that it lives

Inside us

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Life ain't never had a survival guide

To see through the lies

But I'm here to protect all of you

Detox from all the toxic vibes

Top of what God designed

That's what I see when I look at you

Take you from all of your fears and run to that

Happiness that you've been misplacing

Didn't lose the love you always had, you just

Was looking in all of the wrong places

Now you

Found that love

Didn't cost too much

Getting rid of all the things misleading to me

Want that love

That I can't get enough of

I know that it lives

Inside us

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Yuh, 오됨이 anxiety, 불투명한 자취

재촉해 온 근심, 오염된 낙심

성취의 수순, 즈려밟곤 뒷심

반전 대비해 달이 차면 기울어지듯이

Hit the road walkin' in even 보폭

Detox 정결케 해 날 keep it up, ma 폼

Support 내 자생

For 기반 다져 완생까지

나르시시즘, 날 어루만져 테라피

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

(Showing, showing) I'm

(Shining, shining) Right

(Slowly, surely) I'm

(Finding love and finding what it means)

(Showing, showing) I'm

(Shining, shining) Right

(Slowly, surely) I'm

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Oh, yeah

Oh, yeah

Feels like I'm in the sky

Sunlight in my eyes

Vibing while our

Head up in the clouds

When I'm with you

I got no more reasons to be feeling grey

Ever since I lived for me

I've been loving myself in every way

Found that love

Didn't cost too much

Getting rid of all the things misleading to me

Want that love

That I can't get enough of

I know that it lives

Inside us

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Life ain't never had a survival guide

To see through the lies

But I'm here to protect all of you

Detox from all the toxic vibes

Top of what God designed

That's what I see when I look at you

Take you from all of your fears and run to that

Happiness that you've been misplacing

Didn't lose the love you always had, you just

Were looking in all of the wrong places

Now you

Found that love

Didn't cost too much

Getting rid of all the things misleading to me

Want that love

That I can't get enough of

I know that it lives

Inside us

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Yuh, overcame anxiety,

Traces left unclear,

The rush of worries

And polluted discouragement

Stepping through to achieve,

Strength rebounding with persistence,

Prepared for reversals,

Like the waxing and waning of the moon

Hit the road, walking in an even stride

Detox cleanses me, keeps my form aligned

Support my growth

Building a foundation to flourish

Narcissism reshaped,

Therapy that soothes my soul

I want to deto-detox

From all the bad talk, bad talks

I had to look, look, look inside of me

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Now, I've healed, and I'm so me

And I know what to do

Know the meaning of

(Finding love and finding what it means)

(Showing, showing) I'm

(Shining, shining) Right

(Slowly, surely) I'm

(Finding love and finding what it means)

(Showing, showing) I'm

(Shining, shining) Right

(Slowly, surely) I'm

(Finding love and finding what it means)

Lời dịch:

Oh, yeah

Oh, yeah

Cảm giác như tôi đang ở trên thiên đường

Ánh nắng chiếu vào mắt

Thư giãn trong khi

Đầu chúng ta lạc vào mây

Khi ở bên bạn

Không còn lý do gì để cảm thấy u tối nữa

Kể từ khi tôi sống vì bản thân

Tôi đã yêu bản thân mình theo mọi cách

Tìm thấy tình yêu đó

Không tốn kém nhiều

Loại bỏ tất cả những thứ đã đánh lừa tôi

Muốn tình yêu đó

Mà tôi không bao giờ cảm thấy đủ

Tôi biết rằng nó tồn tại

Bên trong chúng ta

Tôi muốn giải độc

Từ tất cả những lời nói xấu, những lời nói xấu

Tôi phải nhìn, nhìn, nhìn vào bên trong mình

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

Bây giờ, tôi đã chữa lành, và tôi là chính mình

Và tôi biết phải làm gì

Biết ý nghĩa của

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

Cuộc sống chưa bao giờ có một cuốn sách hướng dẫn sinh tồn

Để nhìn thấu những lời nói dối

Nhưng tôi ở đây để bảo vệ tất cả các bạn

Giải độc khỏi tất cả những rung cảm độc hại

Đỉnh cao của những gì Chúa đã tạo ra

Đó là những gì tôi thấy khi nhìn vào bạn

Dẫn bạn thoát khỏi mọi nỗi sợ hãi và chạy đến với

Hạnh phúc mà bạn đã đánh mất

Không phải đã đánh mất tình yêu mà bạn luôn có, chỉ là

Đã tìm kiếm ở những nơi sai lầm

Bây giờ bạn

Tìm thấy tình yêu đó

Không tốn kém nhiều

Loại bỏ tất cả những thứ đã đánh lừa tôi

Muốn tình yêu đó

Mà tôi không bao giờ cảm thấy đủ

Tôi biết rằng nó tồn tại

Bên trong chúng ta

Tôi muốn giải độc

Từ tất cả những lời nói xấu, những lời nói xấu

Tôi phải nhìn, nhìn, nhìn vào bên trong mình

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

Bây giờ, tôi đã chữa lành, và tôi là chính mình

Và tôi biết phải làm gì

Biết ý nghĩa của

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

Yuh, vượt qua nỗi lo âu,

Dấu vết để lại không rõ ràng,

Sự vội vã của những lo lắng

Và sự nản lòng ô nhiễm

Bước qua để đạt được,

Sức mạnh hồi phục với sự kiên trì,

Chuẩn bị cho những đảo ngược,

Giống như sự lên xuống của mặt trăng

Bước lên đường, đi với bước chân đều đặn

Giải độc thanh lọc tôi, giữ cho dáng vẻ của tôi thẳng hàng

Hỗ trợ sự phát triển của tôi

Xây dựng nền tảng để phát triển

Chủ nghĩa cá nhân được định hình lại,

Liệu pháp làm dịu tâm hồn tôi

Tôi muốn giải độc

Từ tất cả những lời nói xấu, những lời nói xấu

Tôi phải nhìn, nhìn, nhìn vào bên trong mình

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

Bây giờ, tôi đã chữa lành, và tôi là chính mình

Và tôi biết phải làm gì

Biết ý nghĩa của

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

(Cho thấy, cho thấy) Tôi đang

(Tỏa sáng, tỏa sáng) Đúng

(Chậm rãi, chắc chắn) Tôi đang

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)

(Cho thấy, cho thấy) Tôi đang

(Tỏa sáng, tỏa sáng) Đúng

(Chậm rãi, chắc chắn) Tôi đang

(Tìm kiếm tình yêu và tìm hiểu ý nghĩa của nó)
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back