Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,456 Tìm: 0
DIE 4 YOU

- DEAN -​

Bài hát "DIE 4 YOU" thể hiện bởi DEAN (딘) được phát hành ngày 18/11/2023. Bài hát truyền tải những cảm xúc mãnh liệt và sự hiến dâng của một người mà đang yêu sâu sắc ai đó. Lời bài hát khai thác ý niệm sẵn sàng đi tới dài lâu và hy sinh tất cả vì người mà họ yêu.


Phiên âm:

I don't wanna go

"Til everything comes crashin" down

You're the one I want

When everything comes crashin' down

Geunyang waeinji nan

Neoga doraol geot gateunde

I don't wanna go

"Til everything comes crashin" down

You're the one I want

When everything comes crashin' down

Could you tell me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

Neol anajwotdeon

Geu nal cheoreom

Oneuldo biga ogo isseo

Could you kill me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

"Cause I know, I know

I" ll be lovin' you

I'll be lovin' you

I'm still lovin' you

Baby, you know I'd die for you

Nega tteooreumyeon naneun michyeo

Sasil ajik anmitgyeo

Neujeosseuljido

Moreujiman

Let you know

Eotteon mellodido

Geu eotteon seutorido naegen

Neui jansangil ppuninde

I know it is way too late (I know it is way too late)

I know it is way too crazy (I know it is way too crazy)

But if you give me one more chance

Could you tell me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

Nal tteonagatdeon

Geu nalbuteo

Harudo ijeunjeok eopseo nan

Could you kill me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

"Cause I know, you know

I" ll be loving you (Oh)

I'll be loving you (Oh)

What's wrong? (Ooh)

Baby, you know I'd die for you (Oh)

I would die for you

I would die for you

I would die for you

I would die for you

Lời bài hát:

I don't wanna go

"Til everything comes crashin" down

You're the one I want

When everything comes crashin' down

그냥 왜인지 난

너가 돌아올 것 같은데

I don't wanna go

"Til everything comes crashin" down

You're the one I want

When everything comes crashin' down

Could you tell me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

널 안아줬던

그 날 처럼

오늘도 비가 오고 있어

Could you kill me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

"Cause I know, I know

I" ll be lovin' you

I'll be lovin' you

I'm still lovin' you

Baby, you know I'd die for you

네가 떠오르면 나는 미쳐

사실 아직 안믿겨

늦었을지도

모르지만

Let you know

어떤 멜로디도

그 어떤 스토리도 내겐

네의 잔상일 뿐인데

I know it is way too late (I know it is way too late)

I know it is way too crazy (I know it is way too crazy)

But if you give me one more chance

Could you tell me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

날 떠나갔던

그 날부터

하루도 잊은적 없어 난

Could you kill me once again, again? (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh)

"Cause I know, you know

I" ll be loving you (Oh)

I'll be loving you (Oh)

What's wrong? (Ooh)

Baby, you know I'd die for you (Oh)

I would die for you

I would die for you

I would die for you

I would die for you

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

I don't wanna go 'til

Everything comes crashing down

You're the one I want when

Everything comes crashing down, for some reason I feel

Like you'll come back

I don't wanna go 'til

Everything comes crashing down

You're the one I want when

Everything comes crashing down

Could you tell me once again, again?

(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Like the day I held you, today, it's raining

Could you kill me once again, again?

(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) 'Cause, I know, I know

I'll be loving you, I'll be loving you

I'm still loving you

Baby, you know I'd die for you

When you come to mind, I go crazy (yeah)

Honestly, I still can't believe it (yeah)

It might be too late, but let you know (yeah)

Any melody, any story,

To me, they're just traces of you (just traces)

I know it is way too late

(I know it is way too late)

I know it is way too crazy

(I know it is way too)

But, if you give me one more chance

Could you tell me once again, again?

(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Since the day you left, I haven't forgotten a single day

Could you kill me once again, again?

(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) 'Cause, I know, you know

I'll be loving you (Oh)

I'll be loving you (Oh) what's wrong? (O oh)

Baby, you know I'd die for you (Oh)

I would die for you, I would die for you

I would die for you, I would die for you
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back