Dream
Thể hiện: LISA
Bài nhạc quốc tế Dream là ca khúc thứ 13 trong album đầu tay phát hành vào năm 2025 của LISA, Alter Ego. Nhạc phẩm chậm nhất trong album, chia sẻ về những hồi nhớ về mối quan hệ mà Lisa từng có. Cô vẫn giữ tình cảm dành cho người kia và hy vọng bản thân có thể có một cơ hội khác. Nhưng rõ ràng là tình cảm đó không phải từ hai phía, vì người kia đường như đã hoàn toàn chấm dứt mối quan hệ và Lisa vẫn hu vọng rằng ngay cả khi họ chẳng thể ở bên nhau thì ít nhất họ vẫn có thể là bạn bè.
Lyrics:
I've been thinking
That I got no idea what you're thinking
Are you happy? Are you sad?
Are you always gonna hate me for that night in Tokyo?
When it ended
I kinda hoped that it'd be open ended
But you never looked back
Well I guess you can't hold on to something once you let it go
But I know a place
Where we can be us
I know it ain't real
But it's real enough
From sun going down to sun coming up
It's like you're here with me
Whenever I close my eyes
It's taking me back in time
Been drowning in dreams lately
Like it's 2019 baby
Whenever I'm missing you
Call you up but I can't get through
Don't know where you sleep lately
But I'll see you in my dreams maybe
We can catch up, drive down our old street
If all that we were is all that we'll ever be
It's bittersweet
At least a girl can dream
I guess that I'm taking what I can get
"Cause I don" t get nothing new from your friends
If you got the harder side of the break
Then why is it harder for me to take
There's so much I might never get to say, ay
But I know a place
Where we can be us
I know it ain't real
But it's real enough
From sun going down to sun coming up
It's like you're here with me
Whenever I close my eyes
It's taking me back in time
Been drowning in dreams lately
Like it's 2019 baby
Whenever I'm missing you
Call you up but I can't get through
Don't know where you sleep lately
But I'll see you in my dreams maybe
We can catch up, drive down our old street
If all that we were is all that we'll ever be
It's bittersweet
At least a girl can dream
I-I-I know it's only in my mind
Playing three nights on the stereo
Like a movie scene, DiCaprio
Oh l-I-I put my make up on just to fall asleep
It's like you're here with me
Whenever I close my eyes
It's taking me back in time
Been drowning in dreams lately
Like it's 2019 baby
Whenever I'm missing you
Call you up but I can't get through
Don't know where you sleep lately
But I'll see you in my dreams maybe
We can catch up, drive down our old street
If all that we were is something we'll never be
It's bittersweet
Can we be friends at least
Thể hiện: LISA
Bài nhạc quốc tế Dream là ca khúc thứ 13 trong album đầu tay phát hành vào năm 2025 của LISA, Alter Ego. Nhạc phẩm chậm nhất trong album, chia sẻ về những hồi nhớ về mối quan hệ mà Lisa từng có. Cô vẫn giữ tình cảm dành cho người kia và hy vọng bản thân có thể có một cơ hội khác. Nhưng rõ ràng là tình cảm đó không phải từ hai phía, vì người kia đường như đã hoàn toàn chấm dứt mối quan hệ và Lisa vẫn hu vọng rằng ngay cả khi họ chẳng thể ở bên nhau thì ít nhất họ vẫn có thể là bạn bè.
Lyrics:
I've been thinking
That I got no idea what you're thinking
Are you happy? Are you sad?
Are you always gonna hate me for that night in Tokyo?
When it ended
I kinda hoped that it'd be open ended
But you never looked back
Well I guess you can't hold on to something once you let it go
But I know a place
Where we can be us
I know it ain't real
But it's real enough
From sun going down to sun coming up
It's like you're here with me
Whenever I close my eyes
It's taking me back in time
Been drowning in dreams lately
Like it's 2019 baby
Whenever I'm missing you
Call you up but I can't get through
Don't know where you sleep lately
But I'll see you in my dreams maybe
We can catch up, drive down our old street
If all that we were is all that we'll ever be
It's bittersweet
At least a girl can dream
I guess that I'm taking what I can get
"Cause I don" t get nothing new from your friends
If you got the harder side of the break
Then why is it harder for me to take
There's so much I might never get to say, ay
But I know a place
Where we can be us
I know it ain't real
But it's real enough
From sun going down to sun coming up
It's like you're here with me
Whenever I close my eyes
It's taking me back in time
Been drowning in dreams lately
Like it's 2019 baby
Whenever I'm missing you
Call you up but I can't get through
Don't know where you sleep lately
But I'll see you in my dreams maybe
We can catch up, drive down our old street
If all that we were is all that we'll ever be
It's bittersweet
At least a girl can dream
I-I-I know it's only in my mind
Playing three nights on the stereo
Like a movie scene, DiCaprio
Oh l-I-I put my make up on just to fall asleep
It's like you're here with me
Whenever I close my eyes
It's taking me back in time
Been drowning in dreams lately
Like it's 2019 baby
Whenever I'm missing you
Call you up but I can't get through
Don't know where you sleep lately
But I'll see you in my dreams maybe
We can catch up, drive down our old street
If all that we were is something we'll never be
It's bittersweet
Can we be friends at least
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
