Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 350 Tìm: 0
Bài hát "Dying To Love" của BAD OMENS mang sắc thái u tối và đầy ám ảnh, thể hiện khát khao yêu thương đến mức tuyệt vọng. Giai điệu mạnh mẽ kết hợp với ca từ mang tính hình tượng sâu sắc - như một hành trình tìm kiếm tình yêu giữa cô đơn và tổn thương. Cụm từ "dying to love" vừa là lời kêu cứu, vừa là sự tha thiết, cho thấy tình yêu ở đây không chỉ là niềm hạnh phúc mà còn là nỗi đau khắc khoải khó thoát ra.

Bài hát: Dying To Love

Thể hiện: BAD OMENS

Lời bài hát:


[Verse 1]

Driving home with nowhere to be

Passing ghosts that tire of sleep

Blurry faces staring at me

They're staring but they don't see a thing

[Pre-Chorus]Well, I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

One more second's enough, second to love, second to love

[Chorus]I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

One more second's enough, second to love, second to love

[Verse 2]

Stepping stones that bloody your feet

Sirens holding flowers of teeth

They call your name from ivory streets

But heaven isn't quite what it seems

[Chorus]I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

One more second's enough, second to love, second to love

I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

One more second's enough, second to love, second to love

[Bridge]They circle over the stain, my essence slipping away

Waiting their turn for a

[Breakdown]Taste

Taste

[Bridge]So tell me how does it taste?

And was it all worth the wait?

So was it worth what it takes?

[Pre-Chorus]I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

[Chorus]I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

One more second's enough, second to love, second to love

I've been dying to love, dying to love, dying to love

One more second's enough, second to love, second to love
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back