exes
Ca sĩ: Tate McRae
Ca nhạc sĩ đồng thời là dancer tài năng người Canada Tate McRae vừa phát hành ca khúc nhạc mới exes trên kênh YouTube chính thức của cô nàng. Giọng hát và nhạc thời thượng, bắt tai, lyrics là những lời "nhắn nhủ" đến người yêu cũ được thể hiện rất quyến rũ và cá tính.
Bài nhạc Âu Mỹ này được trình làng với một chiếc Official Video cực nóng bỏng với những góc quay phô bày nhiều nét quyến rũ về hình thể của Tate McRae và những chị em cùng tham gia quay MV. Cô nàng cũng thể hiện nhiều kỹ năng nhảy của bản thân trong phần nhìn của video và nó có sự kết nối với nội dung lời bài hát nên bạn sẽ cảm thấy thích thú khi xem.
Video lyrics exes - Tate McRae nếu bạn muốn hát theo nữ ca sĩ:
Lyrics:
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
K-Kisses to my exes
Who don't give a shit about me
Kisses, kisses to the next ones
Who think they can live without me
We make up, then we break up
Then they swear they'll never call me
But I still keep their number
And their necklace
Kisses to my exes
Happens every time,
I don't mean,
Mean to be cold,
But that's how I get
Oh
Me and my all my pride
Try to burn down every damn bridge
Anytime we can
And again
Imma, Imma, Imma
Wild ride that never stops
Imma, Imma, Imma
Hard case they can't unlock
And I, and I swear
I care a lot, just not enough
Let's just say
It is what it is
And was what it was
K-Kisses to my exes
Who don't give a shit about me
Kisses, kisses to the next ones
Who think they can live without me
We make up, then we break up
Then they swear
They'll never call me
But I still keep
Their number and their necklace
Kisses to my exes
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
Say, say I wanna go,
Then then, I wanna leave
Make another promise that
I can't keep
I don't ever know what I want
But that's what you want
If you're down, well
Then don't blame me
Breaking it all before it starts
Making it all up in my head
But I just overshare
About things I never meant
Imma, Imma, Imma
Wild ride that never stops
Imma, Imma, Imma
Hard case they can't unlock
And I, and I swear
I care a lot, just not enough
Let's just say
It is what it is
And was what it was
K-Kisses to my exes
Who don't give a shit about me
Kisses, kisses to the next ones
Who think they can live without me
We make up, then we break up
Then they swear they'll never call me
But I still keep their number
And their necklace
Kisses to my exes
Oh, I'm sorry, sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up like it's origami
Oh, I'm sorry, sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up like it's origami
Kisses to my exes,
I know that I did you dirty
Little messed up, little selfish
We ain't married, I ain't 30
Yeah we hooked up, then we broke up
Then I said you really hurt me
But I still got your number
And your necklace
Kisses to my exes.
Ca sĩ: Tate McRae
Ca nhạc sĩ đồng thời là dancer tài năng người Canada Tate McRae vừa phát hành ca khúc nhạc mới exes trên kênh YouTube chính thức của cô nàng. Giọng hát và nhạc thời thượng, bắt tai, lyrics là những lời "nhắn nhủ" đến người yêu cũ được thể hiện rất quyến rũ và cá tính.
Bài nhạc Âu Mỹ này được trình làng với một chiếc Official Video cực nóng bỏng với những góc quay phô bày nhiều nét quyến rũ về hình thể của Tate McRae và những chị em cùng tham gia quay MV. Cô nàng cũng thể hiện nhiều kỹ năng nhảy của bản thân trong phần nhìn của video và nó có sự kết nối với nội dung lời bài hát nên bạn sẽ cảm thấy thích thú khi xem.
Video lyrics exes - Tate McRae nếu bạn muốn hát theo nữ ca sĩ:
Lyrics:
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
K-Kisses to my exes
Who don't give a shit about me
Kisses, kisses to the next ones
Who think they can live without me
We make up, then we break up
Then they swear they'll never call me
But I still keep their number
And their necklace
Kisses to my exes
Happens every time,
I don't mean,
Mean to be cold,
But that's how I get
Oh
Me and my all my pride
Try to burn down every damn bridge
Anytime we can
And again
Imma, Imma, Imma
Wild ride that never stops
Imma, Imma, Imma
Hard case they can't unlock
And I, and I swear
I care a lot, just not enough
Let's just say
It is what it is
And was what it was
K-Kisses to my exes
Who don't give a shit about me
Kisses, kisses to the next ones
Who think they can live without me
We make up, then we break up
Then they swear
They'll never call me
But I still keep
Their number and their necklace
Kisses to my exes
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
Oh, I'm sorry,
Sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up
Like it's origami
Say, say I wanna go,
Then then, I wanna leave
Make another promise that
I can't keep
I don't ever know what I want
But that's what you want
If you're down, well
Then don't blame me
Breaking it all before it starts
Making it all up in my head
But I just overshare
About things I never meant
Imma, Imma, Imma
Wild ride that never stops
Imma, Imma, Imma
Hard case they can't unlock
And I, and I swear
I care a lot, just not enough
Let's just say
It is what it is
And was what it was
K-Kisses to my exes
Who don't give a shit about me
Kisses, kisses to the next ones
Who think they can live without me
We make up, then we break up
Then they swear they'll never call me
But I still keep their number
And their necklace
Kisses to my exes
Oh, I'm sorry, sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up like it's origami
Oh, I'm sorry, sorry that you love me
Changed my mind up like it's origami
Kisses to my exes,
I know that I did you dirty
Little messed up, little selfish
We ain't married, I ain't 30
Yeah we hooked up, then we broke up
Then I said you really hurt me
But I still got your number
And your necklace
Kisses to my exes.
