Bài hát: Fantasize
Ca sĩ: Ariana Grande
"Fantasize" của Ariana Grande là bài hát khám phá các chủ đề về ham muốn, sự hấp dẫn và xung đột nội tâm. Lời bài hát đi sâu vào cuộc đấu tranh nội tâm của một người đang say mê một ai đó, dù người đó đã có quan hệ tình cảm.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Ariana Grande]
Oh-oh (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
Oh-oh, oh (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
[Verse 1: Ariana Grande]
A few weeks ago
I saw you front row
And my heart stopped at the sight (Oh, yeah)
Thought you were solo (Thought you were solo)
But you got a girl though (But you got a girl though)
And my life ain't been the same
[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
Been feeling
Mentally, physically weak (Uh-uh, uh-uh)
Boys blowing up my phone (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
They just ain't you, oh, baby
I'm meant to be on my own (Uh-uh, uh-uh)
But just before I go (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
There's something you should know
And boy, I
[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I fantasize about it all the time
If you were mine
I'd give this pussy to you, nine-to-five, five-to-nine
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of (Way) way
That just ain't me
[Verse 2: Ariana Grande]
A few months later
You're still togеther (Oh, babe)
And you just can't tell mе why (Why)
So, boy, stop pretending (Yeah)
"Cause I won" t keep waiting
I'm out the door, bye, bye, bye
(Totally leaving right now)
[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
Been feeling
Mentally, physically weak (Weak) (Uh-uh, uh-uh)
Boys blowing up my phone (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
They just ain't you, oh, baby (You)
I'm meant to be on my own (I'd rather be on my own)
(Uh-uh, uh-uh)
But just before I go (I go) (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
There's something you should know (Should know)
And boy, I
[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I fantasize about it all the time
If you were mine (If you were mine, baby)
I'd give this pussy to you, nine-to-five, five-to-nine
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of (Way) way
That just ain't me
[Bridge: Ariana Grande]
Oh-oh
(Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
(I could never do anything like that)
Oh-oh, oh
(Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
(I mean, I would, but, I'm just too nice, and too hot)
[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
Mentally, physically weak
Boys blowing up my phone
They just ain't you, oh, baby
[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I fantasize about it all the time (Time)
If you were mine (If you were mine)
I'd give this pussy to you, nine-to-five, five-to-nine
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of way
(Some type of way)
That just ain't me
[Outro: Ariana Grande]
Oh-oh (Haha, ha) (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
That just ain't me, baby, oh, ah
Oh-oh, oh (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
Tryna behave
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of way
(Some type of way)
That just ain't me
Ca sĩ: Ariana Grande
"Fantasize" của Ariana Grande là bài hát khám phá các chủ đề về ham muốn, sự hấp dẫn và xung đột nội tâm. Lời bài hát đi sâu vào cuộc đấu tranh nội tâm của một người đang say mê một ai đó, dù người đó đã có quan hệ tình cảm.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro: Ariana Grande]
Oh-oh (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
Oh-oh, oh (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
[Verse 1: Ariana Grande]
A few weeks ago
I saw you front row
And my heart stopped at the sight (Oh, yeah)
Thought you were solo (Thought you were solo)
But you got a girl though (But you got a girl though)
And my life ain't been the same
[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
Been feeling
Mentally, physically weak (Uh-uh, uh-uh)
Boys blowing up my phone (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
They just ain't you, oh, baby
I'm meant to be on my own (Uh-uh, uh-uh)
But just before I go (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
There's something you should know
And boy, I
[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I fantasize about it all the time
If you were mine
I'd give this pussy to you, nine-to-five, five-to-nine
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of (Way) way
That just ain't me
[Verse 2: Ariana Grande]
A few months later
You're still togеther (Oh, babe)
And you just can't tell mе why (Why)
So, boy, stop pretending (Yeah)
"Cause I won" t keep waiting
I'm out the door, bye, bye, bye
(Totally leaving right now)
[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
Been feeling
Mentally, physically weak (Weak) (Uh-uh, uh-uh)
Boys blowing up my phone (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
They just ain't you, oh, baby (You)
I'm meant to be on my own (I'd rather be on my own)
(Uh-uh, uh-uh)
But just before I go (I go) (Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh)
There's something you should know (Should know)
And boy, I
[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I fantasize about it all the time
If you were mine (If you were mine, baby)
I'd give this pussy to you, nine-to-five, five-to-nine
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of (Way) way
That just ain't me
[Bridge: Ariana Grande]
Oh-oh
(Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
(I could never do anything like that)
Oh-oh, oh
(Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
(I mean, I would, but, I'm just too nice, and too hot)
[Pre-Chorus: Ariana Grande]
Mentally, physically weak
Boys blowing up my phone
They just ain't you, oh, baby
[Chorus: Ariana Grande]
I fantasize about it all the time (Time)
If you were mine (If you were mine)
I'd give this pussy to you, nine-to-five, five-to-nine
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of way
(Some type of way)
That just ain't me
[Outro: Ariana Grande]
Oh-oh (Haha, ha) (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
That just ain't me, baby, oh, ah
Oh-oh, oh (Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa)
Tryna behave
Try to behave, but I'm feeling some type of way
(Some type of way)
That just ain't me
