Bích Dao

Active Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2247 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,320 Tìm: 0
Feel Me

Ca sĩ: Lưu Diệu Văn 刘耀文 - TNT Thời Đại Thiếu Niên Đoàn, TNT时代少年团

Nam ca sĩ trẻ Lưu Diệu Văn thuộc TNT Thời Đại Thiếu Niên Đoàn đã ra mắt ca khúc nhạc Trung Feel me với phần nhạc và lời bài hát do chính anh chàng sáng tác và thể hiện. Nhạc cuốn tai, lyrics bằng cả tiếng Anh và tiếng Trung, chất giọng sáng, có nhiều cảm xúc, vẫn có điểm cần cải thiện nhưng nghe vẫn ổn và dính tai.

Nếu bạn thích dòng nhạc điện tử của Trung mang giai điệu sôi động, khi nghe dễ làm bạn lắc lư theo điệu nhạc thì Feel Me thực sự là một ca khúc rất đáng để trải nghiệm.


Vietsub lyrics cho bài nhạc Trung Feel Me - Lưu Diệu Văn:


Lyrics:

Girl I got you feeling

Feeling down sometimes

Anytime you need me

Tryna feel your mind

Pretty girl got imagination

You don't have to be complicated

Hold me baby

I know you'll miss me just sometimes

Get me lit For sure

眼神的试探 下意识的躲闪

Get me lit For sure

若隐的呼唤 接收的太晚

卸下防备 Alright 谁是谁的谁

Get me fly

Blown your mind

All designed

Let us bump and grind

堡垒快被击溃

Babe just let me hold u tight

持续上升的Heartbeat 这夜太难捱

Taste that melody

Then we fly

Babe don't leave me out

L won't stop

所有野性被困住 被遗忘在深处

Break it down break it down

Oh light被黑夜击败

Break it down break it down

Girl I got you feeling

Feeling down sometimes

Anytime you need me

Tryna feel your mind

Pretty girl got imagination

You don't have to be complicated

Hold me baby

I know you'll miss me just sometimes

Babe tell me what u mean

L ain't got no patience

借口都被我打碎

再也藏不住我的思绪 占有欲

加速的心跳 别再犹豫

Hold a second 掉入陷阱

暧昧的气氛 放弃理性

堡垒快被击溃

Babe just let me hold u tight

持续上升的Heartbeat 这夜太难捱

Taste that melody

Then we fly

Babe don't leave me out

L won't stop

Girl I got you feeling

Feeling down sometimes

Anytime you need me

Tryna feel your mind

Pretty girl got imagination

You don't have to be complicated

Hold me baby

I know you'll miss me just sometimes

Feeling u feeling u

Only u only u

Oh掉入了你陷阱

我无法抽离出你眼睛

I am truly into you

Pinyin tiếng Trung:

Girl I got you feeling

Feeling down sometimes

Anytime you need me

Tryna feel your mind

Pretty girl got imagination

You don't have to be complicated

Hold me baby

I know you'll miss me just sometimes

Get me lit

For sure

Yǎnshén de shìtàn xìayìshí de duǒshǎn

Get me lit

For sure

Ruò yǐn de hūhùan jiēshōu de tài wǎn

Xiè xìa fángbèi alright shéi shì shéi de shéi

Get me fly blown your mind

All designed let us bump and grindBǎolěi kùai bèi jíkùi

Babe just let me hold u tight

Chíxù shàngshēng de heartbeat zhè yè tài nán ái

Taste that melody

Then we fly

Babe don't leave me out

L won't stop

Suǒyǒu yěxìng bèi kùn zhù bèi yíwàng zài shēn chù

Break it down break it down

Oh light bèi hēiyè jíbài

Break it down break it down

Girl I got you feeling

Feeling down sometimes

Anytime you need me

Tryna feel your mind

Pretty girl got imagination

You don't have to be complicated

Hold me baby

I know you'll miss me just sometimes

Babe tell me what u mean

L ain't got no patience

Jièkǒu dōu bèi wǒ dǎ sùi

Zài yě cáng bù zhù wǒ de sīxù zhànyǒu yù

Jiāsù de xīntìao bié zài yóuyù

Hold on a second dìao rù xìanjǐng

Àimèi de qìfēn fàngqì lǐxìng

Bǎolěi kùai bèi jíkùi

Babe just let me hold u tight

Chíxù shàngshēng de heartbeat zhè yè tài nán ái

Taste that melody

Then we fly

Babe don't leave me out

L won't stop

Girl I got you feeling

Feeling down sometimes

Anytime you need me

Tryna feel your mind

Pretty girl got imagination

You don't have to be complicated

Hold me baby

I know you'll miss me just sometimes

Feeling u feeling uOnly u only u

Oh dìao rùle nǐ xìanjǐng

Wǒ wúfǎ chōu lí chū nǐ yǎnjīng

I am truly into you​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back