Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 917 Tìm: 0
Feels

- Nissy, Saweetie -​

Bài hát "Feels" thể hiện bởi Nissy & Saweetie được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 28/11/2023. Đây là một track nhạc vui vẻ và sôi nổi mà khai thác cảm xúc hồ hởi khi yêu và sự hứng thú mà nó mang lại. Lời bài hát truyền tải một cảm giác của sự vui thích và tự do, cùng với việc những người nghệ sĩ bày tỏ sự ngưỡng mộ của họ đối với một người nào đó và ảnh hưởng tích cực mà người đó mang lại trong cuộc đời của họ.


Lời bài hát:

I feel amazing, oh my

Is that you playin' in my mind?

Oh, what a crazy design

You got me hypnotized and mystified

Love that sound

Way low down

Take me both feet off the ground

Oh, so fine (Oh, so fine)

I don't mind

"Cause I like the way it feels

" Cause I like the way it feels

"Cause I like the way it feels

I feel amazing, that" s why

I want to ride it till sunrise

I'm feeling wavy, I like

I think it's gonna be tonight

Make me whole, lose control

Take it straight down to my soul

In so deep, now we're free

Never look before we leap

Love that sound

Way low down

Take me both feet off the ground

Oh, so fine (Oh, so fine)

I don't mind

"Cause I Iike the way it feels

" Cause I like the way it feels

"Cause I like the way it feels

Better known as the Blaisian mami

Had to put the Hen" down, now we drankin' sake

One sip, two sips, he got me

I'm center of attention, he love to watch me

I'm at the top, they below, that's that

Get straight to the point, I ain't with the chit chat

He hear, "PURR", that's a fat Hellcat

If I take him on a ride, he gon' get whiplash

I like it, you love it TMZ, yeah, when we in public

Hands on me, come touch it, touch it

I need the vibes, no need to lie

We overseas like, "Konnichiwa"

Made me run it back another time, because I like the way it feels

"Cause I Iike the way it feels

" Cause I like the way it feels

You know, you know I like it

You know I cannot hide it

You got me so excited

Love that sound

Way low down

Take me both feet off the ground

Make me rhyme, take me high

I don't mind

'Cause I Iike the way it feels
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back