Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 411 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này phản ánh sự tự tin và quyết tâm của người hát khi đối mặt với sự ganh ghét và phản đối từ người khác. Họ khẳng định mình không bao giờ lùi bước mà luôn tiến về phía trước, với mục tiêu xây dựng một tương lai tốt đẹp và vượt qua những khó khăn.

Bài hát: Fight

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Busy with offers

Everyday conquer

Cause a better future

That's me, that's boomers

No need step back

You just need a rack

Cause I surpass

Jealous yet? Ha ha that's fact

Everytime you want me down

Now, 10-digit bank accounts

What do you live about?

So sad, baby your life is counting down

Humans always desire for what they've never have

So I know why do you hate me, girl I'm just peak

OMG what to do now, what do you do now

Funny you go crazy about my flashy, yeah

I live in tragedy

When a road ahead is hazy

This is my melody

But why do you dance with it

Probably unconsciously, I know you don't like me

Hate me so what?

And you are just start to study

Try your best, fucking bitches

Try your best, fucking easy

Jump up, jump up, jump up

Jump up, jump up, jump up

If you're eligible

Yeah come out here solo

Pick up the phone

Go bet on

Secure zone

Don't ask why

You are blown

Hey, I won't give it

Be carefully

Accept your whole team

Waiting for it

My music is like a bow and arrow

Shooting at you and kill the way you grow

I know you hurt a lot, you don't need show

People who walking on the spot

No need to make friends, more trouble

It's not just me, no one voted

So pity, the person I'm talking about is you

Busy with offers

Everyday conquer

Cause a better future

That's me, that's boomers
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back