Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 917 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: For All The Barbz

Ca sĩ: Nicki Minaj ft. Drake & Chief Keef


"For All The Barbz" của Nicki Minaj, Drake và Chief Keef nói về sự giàu có, sự nổi tiếng và quyền lực. Họ sử dụng cách chơi chữ, phép ẩn dụ để minh họa về nó. Ngoài ra lời rap của bài hát khá dễ hiểu nhưng ý nghĩa có thể khác nhau tùy theo từng người.


Lời bài hát:

[Intro: Drake & Nicki Minaj]

Ay

I don't like to know how this bitch next

You better run, hide, Ay

I never pull up in a bitch

You better run (You better), Ay

Grrah

[Verse 1: Drake]

Yeah, Jason got money that glow in the dark

Hit up the dawg like I'm OVO Mark

Walk-in closet, got more Chrome in than Stark

Forty K a night to sleep at the Mark

Guess it's time for me to cover the shark

Me and KD 'bout to turn up the art

Fuck you hoes, I swear I'm breaking your heart

It's broken

I bought the house just to knock that shit down

I bought the Rolls just to take it apart

She bought an ass, now she making it arch

Doctor's office was the last time

That you niggas even had your name on a chart

Shawty graduated, playing it smart (Ayy, yeah)

[Chorus: Chief Keef]

Used to be a smarty

Used to wanna study, now she popping Addies

She at all the parties, T'd up with 3Hunna

She just did her body, she in love with Sosa

Girl, you such a thottie

Ayy, Sosa, baby

[Verse 2: Nicki Minaj]

Ayo, pushing your pen or you pushing your luck?

Tummy on tuck and my titties reduct

Oh, look, you guys, I'm back to a deep cut

Oh, look, now bitches is tryna meet up

VMA's was a family reunion

First time in a while I seen all of my sons

Keep it a hundred, keep it in a trust

If I lose ninety-nine, I still keep it a buck

I don't hear you hoes

I make the movies, I give you bitches cameos, uh (Oh-ah)

Here we go, he tryna make honey nut like Cheerios, uh (Ah, ah)

And it's no debate

Pink Friday 2, Heavy On It, overweight

Bitches ain't eating, worried about who overweight

I'm who they call to sell tickets, make no mistake

These bitches don't want beef, chef, hold the steak

These bitches don't want smoke, say "no" to vape

I get these bitches scrambling when I throw the bait

One sub kill five bitches, OceanGate, uh

Like three hunnids blue

[Chorus: Chief Keef]

Used to be a smarty

Used to wanna study, now she popping Addies

She at all the parties, T'd up with 3Hunna

She just did her body, she in love with Sosa

Girl, you such a thottie

Ayy, Sosa, baby​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back