Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 453 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này chứa đựng sự tức giận và thất vọng sâu sắc trong một mối quan hệ tan vỡ. Lời ca thể hiện sự phản bội và sự giả dối từ người yêu cũ, người mà đã từng nói yêu thương nhưng nhanh chóng thay lòng và tìm một người mới. Tâm trạng của người hát là sự chán nản, bực bội với những lời giải thích vô nghĩa và sự giả tạo mà đối phương đã tạo ra.

Bài hát: Fuck off

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Wait, the story I hated

That's just you faked

Not much but made me break

So now you're an ex

Too tired of your explaining

Never do again

Don't know you pretend

Love you as the blind, man

The hidden issues between

You and I have never been

Solved clearly, don't even notice

I'm not only bae

Too ashamed to face

Ahead is so grey

Accept all the outrage

You!

If you hate me, don't give my shirt I gave you

For your new lover to wear, okay?

And you

Said "love you" so much but I see you

Quickly find someone new

Only I'm still around the stupid hoop

Wait, the story I hated

That's just you faked

Not much but made me break

So now you're an ex

Too tired of your explaining

Never do again

Don't know you pretend

Love you as the blind, man

Spare me! Post-breakup kindness

Seems like you didn't have it

Lots of negative cogitates

Look at how you fabricated

I'm the one who knows exactly

But they listened from one side and judged me

And what are they like now?

In the end, it's just a bunch of wannabes me

You!

If you hate me, don't give my shirt I gave you

For your new lover to wear, okay?

And you

Said "love you" so much but I see you

Quickly find someone new

Only I'm still around the stupid hoop

Wait, the story I hated

That's just you faked

Not much but made me break

So now you're an ex

Too tired of your explaining

Never do again

Don't know you pretend

Love you as the blind, man
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back