Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,020 Tìm: 0
FUTW (Vixi Solo Version)

Thể hiện: LISA


"FUTW (Vixi Solo Version)" là một trong những sản phẩm âm nhạc hay, chất lượng của LISA. Niềm đam mê, sự sáng tạo trong âm nhạc đã giúp LISA gặt hái được nhiều thành công và nhận được sự yêu mến của đông đảo khán giả, người nghe.


Lyrics:

(Yeah) woke up in that mode again

(Yeah) please don't call my phone again

(Yeah) walked in causing havoc

Yes that is a habit

Bad, I'm bad, I'm tragic

Yeah

They watch me on the stages

They watch me goin' crazy

I'm 'bout to make 'em pick the pieces up

Then lock them into cages

A lot can happen in a couple minutes

Lots of reasons, lots of things in action

Lots of people watching things unravel

Watch the moment, watch me go in

Locked and loaded

Saying some shit that'll make 'em think it

Thought provoking

Only do things that are making history

Try to make moves that'll make 'em miss me

Stay as busy as I want to

Takin' trips to escape a bit

Make it shift to a different gear

Taking things to a different tier

Pop up wid it on the roof like a proper villain

All this spendin' got me in a mood, driven by the vision

I been livin', sittin' pretty, pretty fits in pretty cities

Busy busy uh really getting busy with it, giddy up

(Yeah) woke up in that mode again

(Yeah) please don't call my phone again

(Yeah) walked in causing havoc

Yes that is a habit

Bad, I'm bad, I'm tragic

Yeah yeah

Woke up feeling like like

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

I think I just might might

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

Woke up feeling like like

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

I think I just might I think I think I just I just

Never seen no girl like this

Stone cold, plus ice on wrist

As bad as it gets

Face card, crazy down to my fit

I'm a chart-topping, exotic

Goddamn heart throbbin' hit dropper

Just walked in and made jaws drop

Get it and double it

My bad went Byles, it's tumblin'

High currency, I'm thumbin' it

Oh you thought I went hard? I'm uppin' it

I don't do generic

Landed in Paris

Lookin' real healthy, all of my carats

Gave 'em a look now, got 'em all starin'

Gave me the crown so might as well wear it

(Yeah) woke up in that mode again

(Yeah) please don't call my phone again

(Yeah) walked in causing havoc

Yes that is a habit

Bad, I'm bad, I'm tragic

Yeah yeah

Woke up feeling like like

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

I think I just might might

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

Woke up feeling like like

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

I think I just might I think I think I just I just

Rappin' like my lease up, I told 'em that I'm focused

They want the old LISA, then listen to my old shit

Rap it like a deep cut, flowin' like the ocean

They want the old LISA, then listen to my old shit

Woke up feeling like like

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

I think I just might might

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

Woke up feeling like like

(Fuck up the world, fuck up the world)

I think I just might I think I think I just I just
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back