FXCK UP THE WORLD
Thể hiện: LISA, Future
Ca khúc thứ 6 trong album debut của LISA - Alter Ego có sự góp mặt của nữ ca sĩ kiêm rapper người Mỹ, Future là nhạc phẩm FXCK UP THE WORLD. Lôi cuốn, cá tính tràn ngập trong bài nhạc này, lời bài hát cũng có sự đầu tư khiến cho người nghe nhạc, đặc biệt là người yêu thích âm nhạc của Lisa và Future bị thú hút bởi bài nhạc FXCK UP THE WORLD. Một trong những ca khúc thời thượng và bắt tai trong album Alter Ego - FXCK UP THE WORLD rất đáng cho bạn thưởng thức.
Lyrics:
(ATL Jacob, ATL Jacob)
(Yeah) Uh, uh, woke up and I'm on again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, please don't call my phone again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, walk in causing havoc
Yes, that is a habit
Bad on bad, I'm tragic, yeah, yeah
They watch me on the stages (Stages), they watch me go crazy (Crazy)
I'm 'bout to make them pick the pieces up, then lock 'em in the cages (Cages)
A lot can happen in a couple minutes, lots of reasons, lots of things in action
Lots of people watchin' things unravel, watch the moment, watch me goin'
Locked and loaded, say some shit that'll make 'em think it, thought-provoking
Only do things that are makin' history, tryna make moves that'll make 'em miss me
Stay as busy as I want to, takin' trips to escape a bit
Make it shift to a different gear, takin' things to a different tier
Pop up with it on the roof, like a proper villain
All this spendin' got me in a mood, driven by the vision
I've been livin', sittin' pretty, pretty fixin', pretty cities
Busy, busy, uh, really gettin' busy with it, giddy up
(Yeah) Uh, uh, woke up and I'm on again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, please don't call my phone again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, walk in causing havoc
Yes, that is a habit
Bad on bad, I'm tragic, yeah, yeah
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might, might
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might
I think, I think I just, I just (Pluto)
Woke up, splurge ten racks (Woah)
I secured another bag for sure (Bag)
Skateboardin' MVP (Hey)
Causin' havoc when I'm in the streets (Yeah)
Passport stamped, overseas (Yeah)
Tycoon life of a G
All this shawty wanted was a Birkin
All this money comin', you deserve it
Fresh, clean, but I'm drinkin' dirty
Chopped the 'Rari truck into a bird (Woo)
I secured a Lamb-chop first
I feel like I'm the greatest show on Earth
Coupled the Phantom, came back in a spur
Patek water, I'm really on syrup
This the type mood I'm in again
Diamonds on me, doin' it again (Yeah)
Princess cuts lit up for the win
Poppin' out on one on one again (Poppin' out)
High fashion, settin' trends
Ayy, say, ayy, say twin (Ayy, say twin)
Not a freestyle, no pimp (Yeah)
Top dog, gotta go big
(Yeah) Uh, uh, woke up and I'm on again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, please don't call my phone again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, walk in causing havoc
Yes, that is a habit
Bad on bad, I'm tragic, yeah, yeah
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might, might
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might
I think, I think I just, I just
Rappin' like my lease up, I told them that I'm focused (Yeah, yeah)
They want the old LISA, then listen to my old shit (Yeah, yeah)
Rappin' like a deep cut, flowin' like the ocean (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
They want the old LISA, then listen to my old shit
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might, might
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might
I think, I think I just, I just
Thể hiện: LISA, Future
Ca khúc thứ 6 trong album debut của LISA - Alter Ego có sự góp mặt của nữ ca sĩ kiêm rapper người Mỹ, Future là nhạc phẩm FXCK UP THE WORLD. Lôi cuốn, cá tính tràn ngập trong bài nhạc này, lời bài hát cũng có sự đầu tư khiến cho người nghe nhạc, đặc biệt là người yêu thích âm nhạc của Lisa và Future bị thú hút bởi bài nhạc FXCK UP THE WORLD. Một trong những ca khúc thời thượng và bắt tai trong album Alter Ego - FXCK UP THE WORLD rất đáng cho bạn thưởng thức.
Lyrics:
(ATL Jacob, ATL Jacob)
(Yeah) Uh, uh, woke up and I'm on again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, please don't call my phone again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, walk in causing havoc
Yes, that is a habit
Bad on bad, I'm tragic, yeah, yeah
They watch me on the stages (Stages), they watch me go crazy (Crazy)
I'm 'bout to make them pick the pieces up, then lock 'em in the cages (Cages)
A lot can happen in a couple minutes, lots of reasons, lots of things in action
Lots of people watchin' things unravel, watch the moment, watch me goin'
Locked and loaded, say some shit that'll make 'em think it, thought-provoking
Only do things that are makin' history, tryna make moves that'll make 'em miss me
Stay as busy as I want to, takin' trips to escape a bit
Make it shift to a different gear, takin' things to a different tier
Pop up with it on the roof, like a proper villain
All this spendin' got me in a mood, driven by the vision
I've been livin', sittin' pretty, pretty fixin', pretty cities
Busy, busy, uh, really gettin' busy with it, giddy up
(Yeah) Uh, uh, woke up and I'm on again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, please don't call my phone again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, walk in causing havoc
Yes, that is a habit
Bad on bad, I'm tragic, yeah, yeah
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might, might
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might
I think, I think I just, I just (Pluto)
Woke up, splurge ten racks (Woah)
I secured another bag for sure (Bag)
Skateboardin' MVP (Hey)
Causin' havoc when I'm in the streets (Yeah)
Passport stamped, overseas (Yeah)
Tycoon life of a G
All this shawty wanted was a Birkin
All this money comin', you deserve it
Fresh, clean, but I'm drinkin' dirty
Chopped the 'Rari truck into a bird (Woo)
I secured a Lamb-chop first
I feel like I'm the greatest show on Earth
Coupled the Phantom, came back in a spur
Patek water, I'm really on syrup
This the type mood I'm in again
Diamonds on me, doin' it again (Yeah)
Princess cuts lit up for the win
Poppin' out on one on one again (Poppin' out)
High fashion, settin' trends
Ayy, say, ayy, say twin (Ayy, say twin)
Not a freestyle, no pimp (Yeah)
Top dog, gotta go big
(Yeah) Uh, uh, woke up and I'm on again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, please don't call my phone again
(Yeah) Uh, uh, walk in causing havoc
Yes, that is a habit
Bad on bad, I'm tragic, yeah, yeah
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might, might
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might
I think, I think I just, I just
Rappin' like my lease up, I told them that I'm focused (Yeah, yeah)
They want the old LISA, then listen to my old shit (Yeah, yeah)
Rappin' like a deep cut, flowin' like the ocean (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
They want the old LISA, then listen to my old shit
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might, might
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
Woke up feelin' like, like
Fuck up the world, fuck up the world
I think I just might
I think, I think I just, I just
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
