Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 664 Tìm: 0
GALA

Nhóm nhạc: XG​

Bài hát "GALA" của XG được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 19 tháng 9 năm 2025. Bài hát nói về sự tự tin và phong cách đỉnh cao của nhóm, nơi mọi bước đi đều như trên sàn catwalk. XG khẳng định cá tính riêng, biến "Met Gala" thành "X GALA" – một sân khấu mang dấu ấn độc nhất. Đây là lời tuyên ngôn về sự lộng lẫy, táo bạo và sức hút không thể ngó lơ.


Lời bài hát:

Ce soir

Je te suis

Jusqu'à l'infini

Au delà des planètes

À travers les univers

Just one touch

Just one cut

Take us up, Exodus

The time is now

So open up the gates for me, mm

Which crew flyer than us? Riddle me that

We don't need to do nothing, let 'em react

You know I could slay the whole city with that

We taking over the night because I'm pretty in black

Everything we do got a runway with it

Walk so mean, like mind yo' business

Look so sharp Hattori Hanzo linen

Then I hit 'em with the Blue Steel, Mugatu, get it?

Weighted in gold

My worth can never be

In all the realm of eternity

Let your words and couture

Drape in colors and desire

On this night of fate

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Glam, glam

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Glam, glam, glam

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Yeah, I could dress casually, naturally

Anything becomes a masterpiece, look how the kicks match the tee

Seven different looks, like a magazine

That means every single day becomes a fashion week

It's like art, fashionable lover (Art)

I'm like a narc 'cause I'm always on the cover

Hit 'em with the pose and a swag too official

Only Elle I know is the mag, what's the issue?

Pretty girls walk like this, pretty girls talk like this

Couple chrome plates on wrist

I mean, who else do you know put it on like this?

If you don't get it, that's not my problem

Changing my hair like my last name Rodman

Top five with the drip top to bottom

Anything that we rock they be talking about it

Turn the hallway to a cat walk

Turn the sidewalk to a runway

Everyday's a photoshoot, that part

Paparazzi got my outfit on the front page

Rolled up in it, windows tinted

Can't see through it, but they know who's in it

Open up the doors with the logo printed

I don't even gotta pose for the photo finish

Shaking up the spot, looking stone cold shiver

And we shine through the dark like a snow globe glitter

I represent the XGALX

Man, I told you I'ma turn this Met to an X GALA

Je le savais

Je le savais très bien

Mais

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Watch ya step, the all hail the X

Here to crash the party, so get out my way

All metallic, sweet, sexy, savage

And the finest garments hangin' down my waist

Ooh, all my ladies rock this way

To all my haters, watch me slay

Bionic, all mechanic

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

I let my dress talk for me, drip talk for me, my move talk for me

My lip gloss popping like our discography

And if it's not vibrant, then it's not for me

Not to diss nobody

I had to say "next" to my ex-stylist

I just say "yes" to my hairstylist

I'm a proud representative of XGALX

I just turned the Met Gala to an X GALA

Glamour me gold

Glamour those never seen

In all the name of eternity

There's no need to pretend

You're the undying fire

In this night of fate

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Walk, walk

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Walk, walk, walk

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Je ne sais plus rien

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Tonight

I follow you

Until infinity

Beyond the planets

Across the universes

Just one touch

Just one cut

Take us up, Exodus

The time is now

So open up the gates for me, mm

Which crew flyer than us? Riddle me that

We don't need to do nothing, let 'em react

You know I could slay the whole city with that

We taking over the night because I'm pretty in black

Everything we do got a runway with it

Walk so mean, like mind yo' business

Look so sharp Hattori Hanzo linen

Then I hit 'em with the Blue Steel, Mugatu, get it?

Weighted in gold

My worth can never be

In all the realm of eternity

Let your words and couture

Drape in colors and desire

On this night of fate

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Glam, glam

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Glam, glam, glam

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Yeah, I could dress casually, naturally

Anything becomes a masterpiece, look how the kicks match the tee

Seven different looks, like a magazine

That means every single day becomes a fashion week

It's like art, fashionable lover (Art)

I'm like a narc 'cause I'm always on the cover

Hit 'em with the pose and a swag too official

Only Elle I know is the mag, what's the issue?

Pretty girls walk like this, pretty girls talk like this

Couple chrome plates on wrist

I mean, who else do you know put it on like this?

If you don't get it, that's not my problem

Changing my hair like my last name Rodman

Top five with the drip top to bottom

Anything that we rock they be talking about it

Turn the hallway to a cat walk

Turn the sidewalk to a runway

Everyday's a photoshoot, that part

Paparazzi got my outfit on the front page

Rolled up in it, windows tinted

Can't see through it, but they know who's in it

Open up the doors with the logo printed

I don't even gotta pose for the photo finish

Shaking up the spot, looking stone cold shiver

And we shine through the dark like a snow globe glitter

I represent the XGALX

Man, I told you I'ma turn this Met to an X GALA

I knew it

I knew it very well

But

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Watch ya step, the all hail the X

Here to crash the party, so get out my way

All metallic, sweet, sexy, savage

And the finest garments hangin' down my waist

Ooh, all my ladies rock this way

To all my haters, watch me slay

Bionic, all mechanic

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

I let my dress talk for me, drip talk for me, my move talk for me

My lip gloss popping like our discography

And if it's not vibrant, then it's not for me

Not to diss nobody

I had to say "next" to my ex-stylist

I just say "yes" to my hairstylist

I'm a proud representative of XGALX

I just turned the Met Gala to an X GALA

Glamour me gold

Glamour those never seen

In all the name of eternity

There's no need to pretend

You're the undying fire

In this night of fate

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Walk, walk

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

Walk, walk, walk

I just turned Met Gala into an X GALA

I don't know anything anymore

Lời dịch:

Đêm nay

Tôi theo bạn

Đến vô tận

Vượt qua các hành tinh

Xuyên qua các vũ trụ

Chỉ một lần chạm

Chỉ một nhát cắt

Đưa chúng ta đi, cuộc xuất hành

Thời gian đã đến

Hãy mở cánh cổng cho tôi, mm

Đố ai có phong cách ngầu hơn chúng tôi?

Chúng tôi không cần làm gì cả, cứ để họ phản ứng

Bạn biết tôi có thể khuynh đảo cả thành phố với điều đó

Chúng tôi chiếm lấy màn đêm vì tôi thật lộng lẫy trong màu đen

Mỗi việc chúng tôi làm đều như một sàn diễn

Bước đi thật ngầu, kiểu như 'đừng bận tâm'

Trông sắc sảo như vải lanh Hattori Hanzo

Rồi tung chiêu Blue Steel, Mugatu, hiểu chứ?

Giá trị nặng như vàng

Không gì có thể so sánh

Trong toàn cõi vĩnh hằng

Hãy để lời nói và trang phục của bạn

Khoác lên mình màu sắc và khao khát

Trong đêm định mệnh này

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Lộng lẫy, lộng lẫy

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Lộng lẫy, lộng lẫy, lộng lẫy

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Yeah, tôi có thể ăn mặc giản dị, một cách tự nhiên

Bất cứ thứ gì cũng trở thành kiệt tác, nhìn xem đôi giày hợp với chiếc áo phông thế nào

Bảy phong cách khác nhau, như một tạp chí

Nghĩa là mỗi ngày đều trở thành một tuần lễ thời trang

Nó giống như nghệ thuật, người yêu thời trang (Nghệ thuật)

Tôi như một "nghiện bìa báo" vì luôn xuất hiện trên trang bìa

Tạo dáng và phong thái quá chuyên nghiệp

Elle duy nhất tôi biết là tạp chí, còn vấn đề gì nữa?

Những cô gái xinh đẹp bước đi như thế này, những cô gái xinh đẹp nói chuyện như thế này

Vài miếng kim loại mạ crom trên cổ tay

Ý tôi là, bạn còn biết ai mặc đồ đỉnh như thế này không?

Nếu bạn không hiểu, đó không phải là vấn đề của tôi

Thay đổi kiểu tóc như họ của tôi là Rodman

Thuộc top 5 với phong cách từ đầu đến chân

Bất cứ thứ gì chúng tôi mặc, họ đều bàn tán

Biến hành lang thành một sàn diễn

Biến vỉa hè thành một đường băng

Mỗi ngày là một buổi chụp hình, đúng vậy

Paparazzi đưa trang phục của tôi lên trang nhất

Lăn bánh, cửa kính màu

Không thể nhìn xuyên qua, nhưng họ biết ai ở trong đó

Mở cửa với logo in trên đó

Tôi thậm chí không cần tạo dáng để có một bức ảnh đẹp

Khiến cả nơi này rung chuyển, trông lạnh lùng đến rùng mình

Và chúng tôi tỏa sáng trong bóng tối như lấp lánh của quả cầu tuyết

Tôi đại diện cho XGALX

Này, tôi đã nói với bạn rồi, tôi sẽ biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Tôi biết điều đó

Tôi biết rất rõ

Nhưng

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Hãy cẩn thận từng bước, mọi người đều tôn vinh X

Đến để khuấy động bữa tiệc, vậy nên hãy tránh đường đi

Tất cả đều kim loại, ngọt ngào, quyến rũ, hoang dã

Và những bộ trang phục đẹp nhất treo lơ lửng trên eo tôi

Ooh, tất cả các cô gái của tôi đều mặc thế này

Gửi tất cả những kẻ ghét bỏ, hãy xem tôi khuynh đảo

Cơ sinh học, toàn máy móc

Cảm ơn nhiều, Mr. Roboto

Tôi để chiếc váy của mình nói hộ tôi, phong cách nói hộ tôi, chuyển động nói hộ tôi

Son bóng của tôi lấp lánh như danh sách đĩa nhạc của chúng tôi

Và nếu nó không rực rỡ, thì nó không dành cho tôi

Không có ý xúc phạm ai cả

Tôi đã phải nói "tiếp theo" với stylist cũ của mình

Tôi chỉ nói "vâng" với nhà tạo mẫu tóc của mình

Tôi là một đại diện đáng tự hào của XGALX

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Làm lộng lẫy tôi bằng vàng

Làm lộng lẫy những gì chưa từng thấy

Trong toàn bộ tên của sự vĩnh hằng

Không cần phải giả vờ

Bạn là ngọn lửa bất diệt

Trong đêm định mệnh này

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Bước đi, bước đi

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Bước đi, bước đi, bước đi

Tôi vừa biến Met Gala thành một X GALA

Tôi không còn biết gì nữa
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back