Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 852 Tìm: 0
Get Loud

- KISS OF LIFE -​

"Get Loud" của KISS OF LIFE được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 15/10/2024, thuộc EP Lose Yourself của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "Get Loud" là một bài hát sôi động cổ vũ cho sự tự biểu đạt và sống trọn từng khoảnh khắc. Bài hát nắm bắt tinh thần của sự ăn mừng và niềm vui của việc hòa mình vào âm nhạc và vũ điệu. Thông điệp chính xoay quanh việc chấp nhận bản chất thật của mình và sức mạnh giải phóng của một bầu không khí sôi động, khuyến khích mọi người thể hiện bản thân một cách tự do, sống hết mình trong từng khoảnh khắc.


Phiên âm:

That's it

Now the place is on fire

This is the end

I'd want myself and I can be my muse

Ain't I dreaming?

Jemeotdaero ganeun sonjit

Don't feel guilty

Mae sungani saeroun geol like Havana

Oh, oh, oh feel the rhythm go cha, cha

Get ready to turn it on

Move me like my favorite song like

Superwoman I wanna feel

Right, geuryeobwa daeum stage

Neukkimeul ttara nan umjingnyeo

Oh, hyeonsilgwaneun dareun space, yeah

Oh, oh, oh feel the rhythm go cha, cha

Get ready to turn it on

Is it real? Is it real? Babe

Igeon machi kkaeji anneun kkum

Cause I get it if I want it, woo

Hyeonsilgwa kkum sai I don't wanna wake up now

Blow, nallyeo confetti, oh

Get loud

Keojyeoganeun bass, I'm down

Baby come and give it to me

Red top

Wiro neukkyeojineun my vibe

Baby come and give it to me

Meomchul saenggageun eopji

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, neukkyeobwa neon imi

So lose yourself

Yeah, oh, I'll be right there

Let me show you how we move eodideun mudae mudae (mudae)

I can bring it, call it dreaming

Now you'll fidget in a minute

Shake the room, feel the vibe

"Cause I like that (Like that)

I" ll inspire ya

Sum swineun illusion

Neon sungan ppajyeo

To a new sensation

Igeon machi kkaeji anneun kkum

Cause I get it if I want it, woo

Hyeonsilgwa kkum sai I don't wanna wake up now

Blow, nallyeo confetti, oh

Get loud

Keojyeoganeun bass, I'm down

Baby come and give it to me

Red top

Wiro neukkyeojineun my vibe

Baby come and give it to me

Meomchul saenggageun eopji

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, neukkyeobwa neon imi

So lose yourself

Dancing around in my tight dress

I'll be doing me in the crowd, looking priceless

Michin deut chumchwobwa like that

If you feel the same, gotta get here ASAP

Other boys said I'm a little salty

Jeoldae gwansim eopseo geumbang jilligo mal plastic

Gotta' level up

Gotta' get naughty

Baby when I groove nallyeojwo confetti, yeah

Get loud

Keojyeoganeun bass, I'm down

Baby come and give it to me

Red top

Wiro neukkyeojineun my vibe

Baby come and give it to me

Meomchul saenggageun eopji

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, neukkyeobwa neon imi

So lose yourself

Lời bài hát:

That's it

Now the place is on fire

This is the end

I'd want myself and I can be my muse

Ain't I dreaming?

제멋대로 가는 손짓

Don't feel guilty

매 순간이 새로운 걸 like Havana

Oh, oh, oh feel the rhythm go cha, cha

Get ready to turn it on

Move me like my favorite song like

Superwoman I wanna feel

Right, 그려봐 다음 stage

느낌을 따라 난 움직여

Oh, 현실과는 다른 space, yeah

Oh, oh, oh feel the rhythm go cha, cha

Get ready to turn it on

Is it real? Is it real? Babe

이건 마치 깨지 않는 꿈

Cause I get it if I want it, woo

현실과 꿈 사이 I don't wanna wake up now

Blow, 날려 confetti, oh

Get loud

커져가는 bass, I'm down

Baby come and give it to me

Red top

위로 느껴지는 my vibe

Baby come and give it to me

멈출 생각은 없지

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, 느껴봐 넌 이미

So lose yourself

Yeah, oh, I'll be right there

Let me show you how we move 어디든 무대 무대 (무대)

I can bring it, call it dreaming

Now you'll fidget in a minute

Shake the room, feel the vibe

"Cause I like that (Like that)

I" ll inspire ya

숨 쉬는 illusion

넌 순간 빠져

To a new sensation

이건 마치 깨지 않는 꿈

Cause I get it if I want it, woo

현실과 꿈 사이 I don't wanna wake up now

Blow, 날려 confetti, oh

Get loud

커져가는 bass, I'm down

Baby come and give it to me

Red top

위로 느껴지는 my vibe

Baby come and give it to me

멈출 생각은 없지

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, 느껴봐 넌 이미

So lose yourself

Dancing around in my tight dress

I'll be doing me in the crowd, looking priceless

미친 듯 춤춰봐 like that

If you feel the same, gotta get here ASAP

Other boys said I'm a little salty

절대 관심 없어 금방 질리고 말 plastic

Gotta' level up

Gotta' get naughty

Baby when I groove 날려줘 confetti, yeah

Get loud

커져가는 bass, I'm down

Baby come and give it to me

Red top

위로 느껴지는 my vibe

Baby come and give it to me

멈출 생각은 없지

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, 느껴봐 넌 이미

So lose yourself

Dịch tiếng sang Anh:

That's it

Now the place is on fire

This is the end

I'd want myself, and I can be my muse

Ain't I dreaming?

Hand gestures going as they please

Don't feel guilty

Every moment is something new, like Havana

Oh, oh, oh, feel the rhythm go cha, cha

Get ready to turn it on

Move me like my favorite song, like

Superwoman, I wanna feel

Right, imagine the next stage

I move following the feeling

Oh, a space different from reality, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, feel the rhythm go cha, cha

Get ready to turn it on

Is it real? Is it real? Babe

This feels like an unbreakable dream

"Cause I get it if I want it, woo

Between reality and dreams, I don" t wanna wake up now

Blow, throw the confetti, oh

Get loud

The bass is getting louder, I'm down

Baby, come and give it to me

Red top

I can feel my vibe rising

Baby, come and give it to me

No thoughts of stopping

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, feel it, you're already there

So lose yourself

Yeah, oh, I'll be right there

Let me show you how we move, anywhere is a stage, stage (stage)

I can bring it, call it dreaming

Now you'll fidget in a minute

Shake the room, feel the vibe

"Cause I like that (Like that)

I" ll inspire ya

A breathing illusion

You'll be drawn in for a moment

To a new sensation

This feels like an unbreakable dream

"Cause I get it if I want it, woo

Between reality and dreams, I don" t wanna wake up now

Blow, throw the confetti, oh

Get loud

The bass is getting louder, I'm down

Baby, come and give it to me

Red top

I can feel my vibe rising

Baby, come and give it to me

No thoughts of stopping

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, feel it, you're already there

So lose yourself

Dancing around in my tight dress

I'll be doing me in the crowd, looking priceless

Dance like crazy, like that

If you feel the same, gotta get here ASAP

Other boys said I'm a little salty

Never interested in plastic that quickly gets boring

Gotta level up

Gotta get naughty

Baby, when I groove, throw the confetti, yeah

Get loud

The bass is getting louder, I'm down

Baby, come and give it to me

Red top

I can feel my vibe rising

Baby, come and give it to me

No thoughts of stopping

I love how we're dancing like this

Roar of the crowd, feel it, you're already there

So lose yourself

Lời dịch:

Chính là nó

Bây giờ nơi này đang bốc cháy

Đây là kết thúc

Tôi muốn chính mình và tôi có thể là nguồn cảm hứng của chính mình

Tôi có đang mơ không?

Động tác tay diễn ra theo ý muốn

Đừng cảm thấy tội lỗi

Mỗi khoảnh khắc đều là điều gì đó mới mẻ, giống như Havana

Ô, ô, ô, cảm nhận nhịp điệu cha, cha

Chuẩn bị bật nó lên

Di chuyển tôi giống như bài hát yêu thích của tôi, giống như

Siêu phụ nữ, tôi muốn cảm thấy

Đúng rồi, tưởng tượng giai đoạn tiếp theo

Tôi di chuyển theo cảm xúc

Ô, một không gian khác với thực tế, yeah

Ô, ô, ô, cảm nhận nhịp điệu cha, cha

Chuẩn bị bật nó lên

Có phải thật không? Có phải thật không? Babe

Điều này cảm giác như một giấc mơ không thể phá vỡ

Bởi vì tôi sẽ có được nó nếu tôi muốn nó, woo

Giữa thực tế và giấc mơ, tôi không muốn tỉnh giấc bây giờ

Thổi bay, ném confetti, oh

Nào lên tiếng

Bass đang trở nên lớn hơn, tôi thích

Baby, đến đây và trao cho tôi

Áo đỏ

Tôi có thể cảm thấy sự rung cảm của tôi đang tăng lên

Baby, hãy đến đây và trao cho tôi

Không có ý định dừng lại

Tôi thích cách chúng ta đang nhảy như thế này

Tiếng gầm thét của đám đông, cảm nhận nó, bạn đã ở đó rồi

Vì vậy hãy quên đi chính mình

Nhảy xung quanh trong chiếc váy bó sát của tôi

Tôi sẽ thể hiện chính mình giữa đám đông, trông vô giá

Nhảy như điên, như thế

Nếu bạn cảm thấy giống tôi, phải đến đây càng sớm càng tốt

Những chàng trai khác nói tôi hơi cay

Không bao giờ quan tâm đến đồ nhựa thứ mà nhanh chóng trở nên nhàm chán

Phải nâng cấp

Phải trở nên hư hỏng

Baby, khi bạn đang vào nhịp, hãy ném confetti, yeah

Nào lên tiếng

Bass đang trở nên lớn hơn, tôi thích

Baby, đến đây và trao cho tôi

Áo đỏ

Tôi có thể cảm thấy sự rung cảm của tôi đang tăng lên

Baby, hãy đến đây và trao cho tôi

Không có ý định dừng lại

Tôi thích cách chúng ta đang nhảy như thế này

Tiếng gầm thét của đám đông, cảm nhận nó, bạn đã ở đó rồi

Vì vậy hãy quên đi chính mình
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back