Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 915 Tìm: 0
Ghost

Thể hiện: BABYMONSTER
​

"Ghost" là ca khúc OST Tiếng Nhật và cũng chính là ca khúc chủ đề bộ phim: "Mieruko - chan" do nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc BABYMONSTER thể hiện. Nội dung ca khúc mang thông điệp giàu ý nghĩa, tràn đầy năng lượng tích cực, lạc quan giúp người nghe tìm thấy giá trị sống tốt đẹp, không ngừng trau dồi bản thân ngày càng trở nên hoàn thiện hơn.


Lời Bài Hát (Japanese)

Yeah, uh-huh

Baby, I'ma monster

I see you looking at me, 気が狂いそう go crazy (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Wherever I go, you're always around (And when you hear that)

Ooh, woo-woo, 君はまた落ちてくの

Ooh, woo-woo, 夜明けまで gotta shake 'em off

映して mirror, 隠して mirror

答えはほら、ooh

私が私信じるだけ

So I'll never cry for you, bye-bye

Goin', goin' ghostin'

Can't scare me like ghosts would

Oh, ah

Oh, ah

Gossin', gossin', gossin'

気にしない noises

Oh, ah

Growin' to glory

Uh, look

Don't ya worry about me

手上げろ where I can see

Do you feel me? 私ってイケイケてる

見て yo, sheesh, sheesh (ACE-sa)

Ki-ki-kickin' that flow

Make it go fast, make it go slow

壊れる幻想 get the chainsaw, I'ma chase y'all

Baby, can't stop, もっと熱く、rrah

Ah, ah

何も怖くない

Ah, ah

悪夢さえスリルにして

映して mirror, 隠して mirror

未来へいま、ooh

心の声だけ信じて

So I'll never stop for you, bye-bye

Goin', goin', ghostin'

Can't scare me like ghosts would

Oh, ah

Oh, ah

Gossin', gossin', gossin'

気にしない noises

Oh, ah

Growin' to glory

Haters

Mm, ah-ha

Duh, duh, duh, ghostin', ghostin' you, boy

Mm, haters, bye-bye (I can see right through you, baby)

Goin', goin' ghostin'

Can't scare me like ghosts would

Oh, ah

Oh, ah (I know what you trying to do)

Gossin', gossin', gossin' (Go, go gossin')

気にしない noises (気にしない noises, ooh)

Oh, ah

Catch me if you can

(Hey) They doing what they supposed to do

(Hey) Ooh, la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la, yeah, woah

(Hey) We doing what we supposed to do

Oh, ah, get out, let me be

Lời Bài Hát (Romanized)

Yeah, uh-huh

Baby, I'ma monster

I see you looking at me

Kiga kurui sou go crazy (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Wherever I go

You're always around

And when you hear that

Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh

Kimi wa mata ochitekuno

Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh (Yoake made gotta shake 'em off)

Utsushite mirror, kakushite mirror

Kotae wa hora, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Watashi ga watashi shinjiru dake

So I'll never cry for you, bye-bye

Goin', goin' ghostin'

Can't scare me like ghosts would

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Gossin', gossin', gossin'

Kini shinai noises

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Growin' to glory

Uh, look

Don't ya worry about me

Te agero where I can see

Do you feel me? Tte ikeiketeru

Mite yo, sheesh (Sheesh)

Ki-ki-kickin' that flow

Make it go fast, make it go slow

Kowarеru gensou get the chainsaw

I'ma chasе y'all, baby, can't stop, motto otsuku, rrah

Ah, ah-ah-ah

Nani mo kowakunai

Ah, ah-ah-ah

Akumu sae suriru ni shite

Utsushite mirror, kakushite mirror

Mirai e ima, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Kokoro no koe dake shinjite

So I'll never stop for you, bye-bye

Goin', goin', ghostin'

Can't scare me like ghosts would

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Gossin', gossin', gossin'

Kini shinai noises

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Growin' to glory

Haters

Mm, ah-ha

Duh, duh, duh, ghostin', ghostin' you, boy

Mm, haters, bye-bye (I can see right through you, baby)

Goin', goin' ghostin'

Can't scare me like ghosts would

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah (I know what you trying to do)

Gossin', gossin', gossin' (Go, go gossin')

Kini shinai noises (Kini shinai noises, ooh)

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Catch me if you can

(Hey) They doing what they supposed to do

(Hey) Ooh, la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la, yeah, woah-oh

(Hey) We doing what we supposed to do

Oh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, get out, let me be
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back