Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,016 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Ghost

Ca sĩ: Sigrid


"Ghost" của Sigrid nói về những cảm xúc phức tạp của tình yêu đơn phương, khao khát và khó khăn khi tiếp tục mối quan hệ trong quá khứ. Nó là phản ánh sâu sắc về sức ảnh hưởng lâu dài mà có thể gây ra cho cuộc sống của chúng ta


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1: Sigrid]

I don't mean to get so sentimental

It's pathetic and I know it, but I can't help it

Wanted you to be just like

The architecture of the person I made in my mind

So why'd you have to go and leave the door just a little bit open?

[Chorus: Sigrid]

Wherever you go, I'll follow you home

I'll always be your ghost

Look at me now, just a shadow of who I once was

And I know I'm not what you want, but I can't let go

Of that little moment I thought I was yours

Wherever you go, I'll follow you home

I'll always be your ghost

[Verse 2: Sigrid]

If all we need is love, oh

Then why is it so damn confusing?

If I'd known it back at the start

Would I have been so brave to givе you a just place in my heart?

I savor the wounds, prеtending like I'm self-soothing, oh

[Chorus: Sigrid]

Wherever you go, I'll follow you home

I'll always be your ghost

Look at me now, just a shadow of who I once was

And I know I'm not what you want, but I can't let go

Of that little moment I thought I was yours

Wherever you go, I'll follow you home

[Bridge: Sigrid]

Now that you've closed the door that you once left open

Now, yeah

And I'm stood here wanting to knock it

But too scared to have my heart broken again, oh

[Chorus: Sigrid]

Wherever you go, I'll follow you home

I'll always be your ghost

Look to me now, just a shadow of who I once was

And I know I'm not what you want, but I can't let go

Of that little moment I knew I was yours

Wherever you go, I'll follow you home

I'll always be your ghost

[Outro: Sigrid]

I'll always, I'll always be your ghost​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back